About to call and make reservations!

Hey everyone,

I'm going to call today to make reservations for June 2017! We are annual pass holders and DVC members and go to Disney quite a bit but never have stayed at the Fort. Just bought a new camper so can't wait to take it down! Any advice on what to ask for when making reservations? I will be making them for 2 sites as we have a friend bringing their toy hauler with them. Obviously hoping for sites next to each other. Is that something I worry about when it's closer to vacation or should I make sure they know now?

Thanks everyone

Eric

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Book now. probably calling would be best  Decide what classification of site you want, full, premium, preferred.  If your friend has already booked, get their reservation number and tell the agent you want yours linked to theirs or vice versa. Give them your trailer size and any pertinent information about it, slide outs, awnings, so they can get you in a site that works for you.

But, to save yourself aggravation, contact Jason at Mouse Counselors (he's listed as a vendor) and let him do all the work for you.  There is no charge to you for using him.  He's a top notch travel agent specializing in all things Disney.

That's part of the Disney Magic!  You don't know until you arrive and check in.

You can fax in a request for a loop, and sites, but there are no guarantees that you will get what you ask for.  Best bet is to give them your trailer size and if there are slide outs, etc., and request multiple sites.