Walt Disney World To Begin Offering Refillable Popcorn Buckets

IMG_3538-900x1200

As part of a limited time offering, guests at Walt Disney World’s theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs, and ESPN Wide World of Sports may purchase a refillable souvenir popcorn bucket for $10 and enjoy $1.50 refills for the remainder of the day. The offer is set to begin June 26th.

No other details are available at this time, but we will be sure to bring you more details on how this works once we know more.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2016/06/walt-disney-world-to-begin-offering-refillable-popcorn-buckets/

27 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Meh.

How much popcorn does anyone want to eat in a day?  This might be a deal for a large group who wants to share. Even then, everyone would have to eat a lot of popcorn before this is a good deal.

TCD

I've been known to eat popcorn for dinner at home.  This could be a deal after all!  LOL

I guess it really depends upon how much the equivalent amount of popcorn costs and can you eat the same amount as to whether it is a good deal. With a couple of kids and refill on the way out it might not be that bad of a deal although it would be nice to have a better looking bucket.

I am sodium sensitive.  If you buy me the bucket and pay for my refills, I will let you watch my ankles swell to enormous proportions.