New Carrot Cake Cupcake at Wilderness Lodge

And they're only a boat ride away!!!!!

From Disney Food blog...

Snack Series: New Carrot Cake Cupcake at Wilderness Lodge

Apr 18th, 2011

by AJ.

I was pretty lucky to meet cast member Michael S. last month on my visit to Walt Disney World!

This week, Michael sent along an awesome find ? a new carrot cake cupcake at Roaring Fork in Disney?s Wilderness Lodge!

carrot-cake-cupcake-444x550.jpg

Wilderness Lodge Carrot Cake Cupcake

Looks pretty great to me. Here?s Michael?s review:

The cupcake was absolutely amazing! The frosting was definitely the best part, so sweet and creamy. It reminded me very much of the carrot cake cookie that I often get at the Writer?s Stop at Hollywood Studios, only in cupcake form. I will also add that the carrot cake itself was very moist. Overall the cupcake was extremely rich and very filling. One of the better cupcakes I have had at Disney.

So this means we?ve got a carrot cake cookie at Writer?s Stop in Disney?s Hollywood Studios and this carrot cake cupcake at Wilderness Lodge. I?ve also found a couple of other carrot cake desserts that I can?t wait to share with you over the next couple of months!

Stay tuned for a carrot cake throw down?coming soon! Thanks again, Michael!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/04/18/snack-series-new-carrot-cake-cupcake-at-wilderness-lodge/

One of y'all needs to hop the boat on over to the Lodge and report back on these ASAP!

If it's as good as the carrot cake cookies at the Studios, it's a winner and worth the boat ride over.