New Ticket Sales Office Opening in Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom

The current in-park ticket sales office is moving.  Here are the details:

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/02/new-ticket-sales-guest-relations-location-opening-liberty-square-magic-kingdom/

Guests visiting the Magic Kingdom Park will soon be able to enjoy a more convenient in-park ticket sales location found inside Liberty Square. As early as March 6, the new Liberty Square Ticket Office will open for park guests in the location known as Heritage House, next door to the currently shuttered Hall of Presidents attraction. The current in-park ticket sales location within the Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. will have its final day of operation on Wednesday, March 1, 2017.

3293625806_1b4e1f7232_b.jpg

Guests may enjoy a variety of services in the Liberty Square Ticket Office, including:

• Upgrading tickets by adding additional days or options (such as the Park Hopper option);
  • Upgrading tickets to an annual pass;
  • Replacing a lost ticket;
  • Making dining reservations and event bookings;
  • Additional Annual Passholder services.

This new location will be available to guests and Annual Passholders daily, from park open to park close.

article and photo credit: wdwnt.com

27 minutes ago, Travisma said:

i wonder if that will affect the Muppet Show?

I hope not.

13 minutes ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Cool. I didn't even know they handled tickets at the Space Mountain Gift Shop. I thought it was all at Guest Relations or ticket booths outside the park.

I remember hearing that they had opened a ticketing service location in the Space Mountain gift shop, but I never visited it.  It can't have been there very long.

I don't understand why they are going to the trouble of having a location like this in the MK.  I've never had a problem just going to City Hall for any ticket issues.

TCD

I was curious, so I hunted down the announcement of when they opened the guest services location in Tomorrowland.  It was just in mid-September, 2016.  At the time, it was just a test, and their hours were limited to 10 am to 7 pm. So, not even six months in that location, and they're moving it?

http://www.wdwmagic.com/shopping/tomorrowland-light-and-power-co/news/15sep2016-guest-relations-services-being-tested-in-the-magic-kingdoms-tomorrowland.htm

Seems like a dumb waste of money to me.

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I hope not.

I remember hearing that they had opened a ticketing service location in the Space Mountain gift shop, but I never visited it.  It can't have been there very long.

I don't understand why they are going to the trouble of having a location like this in the MK.  I've never had a problem just going to City Hall for any ticket issues.

TCD

When was the last time you went there?  Lately the lines are always out the door

9 minutes ago, Travisma said:

When was the last time you went there?  Lately the lines are always out the door

During Christmas break- December 23rd.  The line has always been out the door, and it was that day too.  It moves quickly, and there wouldn't be a line if they had CM's at all of the stations inside. 

I had to visit Guest Services in Epcot in January. The line was out the door there too, but I was in and out in less than 10 minutes.

I recall there always being a line at DHS when I've gone to Guest Services there.

I don't think I've ever been at DAK. 

I'll bet that the line will still be out the door at City Hall in MK even after they open this new location, and they will only have 2 or 3 CM's on duty inside, when there's room for six or more.

I still say dumb waste of money.

TCD

23 hours ago, Travisma said:

Would be nice if they made it for APs only!

Now that is thinking right there.  I have to go to City Hall frequently because my son's disability pass expires.  This option would be quite cool.

However, there is cool and reality.

I hate going into city hall. Every time we go in there it's a madhouse, and it seems like there are larger and larger groups in there complaining about everything. What they need is a separate location for fastpass+ griping - "I missed my fastpass window because the (insert Disney transportation mode here) was late getting here", etc etc etc..