Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

orig.jpg

This is a great picture! I'm looking at the area between the castle and space mountain, and see steam or water spraying. At first I thought it must be a train, but that doesn't look right. What is that????

Tony that is the fountain in the pond between Space mountain and World Dr.

This is a great picture! I'm looking at the area between the castle and space mountain, and see steam or water spraying. At first I thought it must be a train, but that doesn't look right. What is that????

Thanks Tony!

Tony that is the fountain in the pond between Space mountain and World Dr.

And thank you for the answer Discamper, I had no idea what it was :)

Hes about the best server I have found any where on property! Is he still there I have not seen him the last few times we were there?

Yes he is still there, this photo was taken the first week of April. Donnel won me over on a visit several years ago. I really enjoy Ice Tea with my meal, even for breakfast. He could not keep up with me, bringing one mason jar at a time. So out he comes with my own pitcher of tea. He sets it down on the table, pulls out a straw and sticks it in the pitcher!!! Awesome!!!! :)