Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know who it is!

FortWildernessApril2011Site1511431.jpg

Without a doubt, the greatest server at Trail's End ever.

Well that would be Jimmy. I am sure everyone remembers the bread pudding that used to be served at trails end. Well we used to love it and bragged about it all the time to our friends back in SC. Well we got them to go to the Fort with us and no bread pudding. So we asked for a manager to talk to and it was Jimmy. We told him we had our friends come to the fort just for the bread pudding. He was very understanding and told us the fort no longer severed it but if we came back the next night he would have some just for us. Well he went to the Poly and had a tray made up just for us and brought it to trails end just for us. So for the next 3 years we would email him and he would have bread pudding waiting for us on our visits to the fort. Above and beyond service. We are now good friends with him and we visit him on every trip. He used to be the Restaurant Guest Service Manager over the fort and the lodge he is now at the beach club as the restaurant manager there. We were the only guests to recognize him in the 4th of July parade.

And that is the back story.

Well that would be Jimmy. I am sure everyone remembers the bread pudding that used to be served at trails end. Well we used to love it and bragged about it all the time to our friends back in SC. Well we got them to go to the Fort with us and no bread pudding. So we asked for a manager to talk to and it was Jimmy. We told him we had our friends come to the fort just for the bread pudding. He was very understanding and told us the fort no longer severed it but if we came back the next night he would have some just for us. Well he went to the Poly and had a tray made up just for us and brought it to trails end just for us. So for the next 3 years we would email him and he would have bread pudding waiting for us on our visits to the fort. Above and beyond service. We are now good friends with him and we visit him on every trip. He used to be the Restaurant Guest Service Manager over the fort and the lodge he is now at the beach club as the restaurant manager there. We were the only guests to recognize him in the 4th of July parade.

And that is the back story.

Thanks for expaining that. I never had the pleasure of meeting Jimmy. That is a great example of true customer service!

I knew I saw that last 4th of July parade

Do you mean July 3. 2010? I sure don't remember that cart. But, there were so many I could have missed it.

TCD