Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! What did you have?

I've never had the Giddy-up & Go chicken so I wanted to try it. Our waitress never heard of it. She calls over the famous and very weird, Ken, he has no clue what it is either. I look over at Andrew (TCD), he gives me a look that tells me it does exist. What's going on, no GAG chicken for lunch?

Afterwards, I walked over to the take out counter, which is right there, and sure enough there on the sign is Giddy-up & Go chicken.

Turns out it's only for take out and after 4:30. But wouldn't you think that two veteran wait staff working in the same room for years and years would have seen that sign at some point and be able to tell me.

Anyways, I had a salad & chili-burger.

No GAG chicken, but I did get spiked.

More awesome pics!!

You can only get GAG chicken after 4:30 and takeout only???

Now that just ain't right.

sad-emoticon-msn.gif

Hence the name - Giddy Up and GO!

I've never had the Giddy-up & Go chicken so I wanted to try it. Our waitress never heard of it. She calls over the famous and very weird, Ken, he has no clue what it is either. I look over at Andrew (TCD), he gives me a look that tells me it does exist. What's going on, no GAG chicken for lunch?

Afterwards, I walked over to the take out counter, which is right there, and sure enough there on the sign is Giddy-up & Go chicken.

Turns out it's only for take out and after 4:30. But wouldn't you think that two veteran wait staff working in the same room for years and years would have seen that sign at some point and be able to tell me.

Anyways, I had a salad & chili-burger.

No GAG chicken, but I did get spiked.

Hello Lou!

Yes, this happened just like Lou is reporting it.

The GAG can be ordered from the cash register that you see in the back of the photo that Lou posted.

And, this Ken fellow had no idea what a Giddyap and Go was.

As Lou said, the take-out sign is posted right over by that register.

When the waitress asked Ken about the Giddyap and Go chicken, he said he had never heard of it.

But, he did offer, helpfully: "there used to be a Petting Farm here."

What the Fort?

Weird is right.

TCD

When the waitress asked Ken about the Giddyap and Go chicken, he said he had never heard of it.

But, he did offer, helpfully: "there used to be a Petting Farm here."

What the Fort?

Weird is right.

TCD

That's right, I totally forgot about Ken's response.

I'm laughing now that you reminded me.

Did he think I wanted to pet a chicken or something? I'm not in to that.

Ditto on "what the Fort".