http://www.orlandogasprices.com/Suncoast_Energys_Gas_Stations/Orlando_-_SE/60436/index.aspx

Yep - this knucklehead is running over $5.50 per gallon in Orlando, just north of the airport. 

That being said, average in the Orlando area is $3.75 per gallon, even less than a mile from this price-gouging prick. :wiz:

Ya know, I know how he gets away with it, he's right next to the rental car places.  Most folks who rent cars are on business trips, and get reimbursed for gas.  Now I know Orlando has a lot of tourists, but they probably do check around.  The business folks don't.  They are tired, been in crappy meetings all day, and just want to get rid of that stupid car that is NOTHING like what they drive at home, get to the airport and GO HOME!! 

I know when I was in and out of Dulles a lot earlier this year, I went to the gas station right next to the Hertz place right there ON Dulles airport.  I didn't look at the price, I just filled up, stuffed the receipt in the envelope in my computer bag and filled out my expense report when I got home.  It could have been .99 cents a gallon, or $5 a gallon, I really don't know, and don't care.  That is the way MOST business travelers are.

There is a station on 535 right before you get on I4 that was always about 75 cents higher than everyone else. They didn't even have prices on their sign last time I went by.  It is not price gouging if your prices are ALWAYS high. You can't just suddenly go up because of a hurricane or something.