Reports of this country and that country being added at Epcot surface all the time and nothing ever becomes of them.

Very true - that's why the "an unconfirmed report".  You hear the rumor all the time, and I haven't seen a new Pavilion yet ... except the RADP Pavilion 118811860_a1f5eeaa77.jpg  :rofl2:

It does make sense to have South America represented.  Plus, they could really do it up with a Carnival celebration...late February isn't a real happening time as it is.  But wouldn't Brazil have to kick in funds to get it built?  They're kind of preoccupied preparing for the Olympics and World Cup now.  So I guess I'll believe it when I see it. 

And I really wanna see it!  :rofl2:

UPDATE (4/22/11): Disney?s only comment on this topic is to call it ?rumor and speculation.?

Yep.  Might be wishful thinking, but it would make sense.  And it's one of the countries that routinely pops up in the "who's next" rumors these days, along with India, Russia, Spain...

Would make a spiffy addition to the food/drink around the world, that's for sure!

We'll see.  Although I don't see Disney making any major enhancements to any parks until the Fantasyland expansion is done (or mostly).  And that probably won't be for at least 2-3 more years.

Oh, and I'll say it again... we need a rumors board.  (oh Jen......)    ???

And it's one of the countries that routinely pops up in the "who's next" rumors these days, along with India, Russia, Spain...

The countries that Disney admits to making it to the planning stages are Australia, Israel, Russia, Spain, UAB, and Venezuela.

Although I don't see Disney making any major enhancements to any parks until the Fantasyland expansion is done.

Unless Brazil were to pick up the tab and sponsor themselves as Morocco did and does.

Brazil has made some bold moves in the past, so I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility.

If they do open it, can we cut in line like they do with their tour groups?

::)

I'll ram them with a scooter, and all our Moms can charge in with strollers!  Don't forget to have  Fiends standing at ALL the fast pass machines feeding them from ALL the Fiends & Families.  :tool:  :)) :rofl2:

:banana:

I'll ram them with a scooter, and all our Moms can charge in with strollers!  Don't forget to have  Fiends standing at ALL the fast pass machines feeding them from ALL the Fiends & Families.  :tool:  :( :rofl2:

dont forget someone has to be at the front waving a purple flag.

:banana:

I'll ram them with a scooter, and all our Moms can charge in with strollers!  Don't forget to have  Fiends standing at ALL the fast pass machines feeding them from ALL the Fiends & Families.  :tool:  :( :rofl2:

dont forget someone has to be at the front waving a purple flag.

A purple flag with Snarky on it!

• 4 weeks later...