peeps-smores-1.jpg

So what do you get when you combine a peep and a s?more? a shmeep maybe? Whatever you want to call them, they are good, and I am not fond of peeps. I do like marshmallows, but peeps? You have to admit they are kind of gross, and a little odd. But peeps are so freakin cute, and no Easter basket would be complete without them. So here is the perfect quick and easy recipe to use up leftover peeps. Just add chocolate bars and graham crackers to the kid?s Easter baskets and you?ll be set!

Peeps S?mores for Easter

Ingredients

?peeps

?hershey?s chocolate squares

?graham crackers

Method

Place graham crackers, chocolate and a peep as shown in first picture. Zap in the microwave until soft. (Or place under broiler.) Top with another graham cracker square.

the peeps actually dont really "blow" up....Ive done this before....what happens is the sugar on the outside of the marshmallow "Crystalizes"....its actually kinda hard to get the center hot enough without burning all the sugar on the outside!

That just what we've experienced....anyhow :rofl2:

the peeps actually dont really "blow" up....Ive done this before....what happens is the sugar on the outside of the marshmallow "Crystalizes"....its actually kinda hard to get the center hot enough without burning all the sugar on the outside!

That just what we've experienced....anyhow :rofl2:

The chocolate mousse ones don't have the sugar crystals ;)

It think I am going to try peanut butter.

Heat a skillet on medium high and add butter or cooking spray

Add one slice of bread and three Peeps to the skillet.

321640x480-thumb.jpg

Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on the second slice of bread and cover Peeps.

323640x480-thumb.jpg

Sprinkle sandwich with brown sugar.

326640x480-thumb.jpg

Flip and grill opposite side.

Serve with more Peeps

330640x480-thumb.jpg

Awesome ideas! Of course, at this rate with our weather, we'll never get to camp!

bunnies_chocolate.png + product-chocolate.gif + Midnight_Reverie_bar.gif

Chocolate Mousse Peeps      +      Chocolate Grahams  +    Ghirardelli Midnight Reverie Chocolate Bar = One hell of a S'more!

And when did they invent Chocolate mousse peeps...I've never saw those! Only chocolate covered individual ones!

peeps-smores-1.jpg

So what do you get when you combine a peep and a s?more? a shmeep maybe? Whatever you want to call them, they are good, and I am not fond of peeps. I do like marshmallows, but peeps? You have to admit they are kind of gross, and a little odd. But peeps are so freakin cute, and no Easter basket would be complete without them. So here is the perfect quick and easy recipe to use up leftover peeps. Just add chocolate bars and graham crackers to the kid?s Easter baskets and you?ll be set!

Peeps S?mores for Easter

Ingredients

?peeps

?hershey?s chocolate squares

?graham crackers

Method

Place graham crackers, chocolate and a peep as shown in first picture. Zap in the microwave until soft. (Or place under broiler.) Top with another graham cracker square.

Maybe I'm just odd but I must be one of the few who like peeps.  Anything with a sugar coating must be yummy.

It think I am going to try peanut butter.

Heat a skillet on medium high and add butter or cooking spray

Add one slice of bread and three Peeps to the skillet.

321640x480-thumb.jpg

Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on the second slice of bread and cover Peeps.

323640x480-thumb.jpg

Sprinkle sandwich with brown sugar.

326640x480-thumb.jpg

Flip and grill opposite side.

Serve with more Peeps

330640x480-thumb.jpg

I don't have brown sugar in the mh, but I don't have the cream cheese I left home either, so I will definitely go get some.  Thanks!