So, call me a sucker but we shelled out the $25 for a Minnie Van ride (in my defense it was 9:45 at night, we’d been up since 5 something and I had a tired 4, 9 and 70 year old with me so the boat, walking to a bus and taking a bus wasn’t on my list of fun for that late at night [emoji23][emoji23] she dropped us right off at the cabin.

We did have to wait about 10 mins for a driver to be found but it was post fireworks. The car was clean, the lady was super funny, they had a great soundtrack playing and they installed a car seat for me. We didn’t have an actual “mini van” but it was some form of a 7 passenger car (but your never getting 3 adults butts in that back).

Yes we could have Ubered for cheaper but this was fun.

And well this picture is worth the money.

0c8022f0d516f20dd8a668d8bf6e4779.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see this I have a 8.10 reservation for Breakfast in Epcot for my next trip in July and am seriously considering getting a Minnie Van there. Good time hear that they took you to your cabin, pressuring camp sites are the same. How was the Lyft app to use did you have to go to the front desk to get it activated?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We had just finished catching fireworks at the contemporary and I went to bell services and gave them my phone number and they punched it in the computer and then Minni Vans showed up as an option on Lyft. If you don’t have the app, download and set up payment info ahead of time. 

Minnie Vans have the same gate  clearance as buses, so they were able to take us the “back way” on the little road from Wilderness lodge to the campground that buses use. 

We had just finished catching fireworks at the contemporary and I went to bell services and gave them my phone number and they punched it in the computer and then Minni Vans showed up as an option on Lyft. If you don’t have the app, download and set up payment info ahead of time. 
Minnie Vans have the same gate  clearance as buses, so they were able to take us the “back way” on the little road from Wilderness lodge to the campground that buses use. 
I have the app, haven't used it though. Will probably just go inside and ask about it when I check in at the Fort. I'm still debating whether to cancel the golf cart I have booked or not. Less keen now I'm considering the occasional Minnie Van, seems a waste of money to leave a golf cart sitting at my site while I Minnie Van out in the morning and then have it be in the wrong location on the way back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk