I found some really neat stuff on Fort Wilderness from 1976 which I would like to share. I thought my problem would be uploading the pictures, but instead I have other problems. We just bought a new computer with Windows 7, 64 bit and for some reason I"m not able to scan. :heart: This new stuff is great in alot of ways, but very frustrating in basic functions.) Going through my in-laws stuff, I found a welcome package from Fort Wilderness 1976...including the welcome newspaper. At that time, the only park was Magic Kingdom. I'll move my old computer so I can scan these images and then I'll try uploading the pictures. Is there any special program I have to use to upload pictures to this forum? And, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I think I'll try reinstalling the printer software, and if that doesn't work...I'll have to call Bridgit (my computer tech) back. She's going to make a fortune off of me and this new computer. I actually used to be very competent with all things technological...but those days are long gone! :bump2:

You may already be on your way to solving this problem but alot of older hardware is just not compatible with Win7.  I have had to replace printers and scanners because they didn't offer updated drivers for Win7.  I had a Canon scanner and I called them and they offered me a pretty good price on a newer compatible version.  Good luck.

I finally resolved my scanner issues. I reinstalled the software (and I did have to get updates from HP for win 7) and it started working. I think the first time we installed it we were having dueling firewall problems which probably blocked part of the installation. I've already tried once to upload the images, but I don't know where they went. I'm going to try again.