October 2010,...first MNSSHP

Ok....I have debated and argued with myself over and over into making a trip report about our last trip. But I knew I wouldn't do it justice, because honestly it was last October, and he though I remember bits and pieces....I can't find my info as to what we did day by day....so I'm just gonna post pictures....and maybe throw some narration in here and there. Hopefully my next trip report will be better than whatever this becomes..... :banana:

First off, I am Becky--wife of almost 7 years to DH Aaron, mother of 2 darling lil men (Carter -4- & Dax -1-). This is my 7th trip to disney...my 5th stay at the Fort. This is Aaron's 5th trip, Carter's 3rd trip, Daxon's 1st trip.

Not the greatest picture of us at the fort,..but it was our first day heading to MK

DSC04701.jpg

Waiting for the boat

Carter

DSC04702.jpg

Daxon

DSC04704.jpg

DH, kiddos, plus some other family that were staying at another site with us

DSC04699.jpg

Boat ride pics

DSC04709.jpg

DSC04714.jpg

DSC04707.jpg

Me & my lil men in front of Cindy's castle

DSC04719.jpg

Minnie's bronze statue

DSC04720.jpg

Pirates of the Carribean

DSC04724.jpg

DH Aaron--feasting on his favorite meal at Magic Kingdom---a TURKEY leg!

DSC04733.jpg

His uncle Jeff- having his first Turkey leg feast with DH Aaron

DSC04734.jpg

So, we ate our turkey legs,...literally each family shared a "leg"...Aaron said he felt like he was getting the "meat sweats"... :banana: Carter, wasn't a fan,...but then again he is my pickiest eater....if its not cheese pizza, cheese sticks, string cheese, macncheese, nacho cheese and chips, sliced cheese, shredded cheese, anything with cheese period (OH and lets not forget the chicken nugget and french fry staple) he won't even eat it....notice a "cheese" pattern?  :jumpforjoy very annoying....oh well back to the pictures

After our turkey coma,...we rode more rides, walked around,...and lo and behold...we were captured!

DSC04735.jpg

I think Carter could escape this one

DSC04736.jpg

Ok, ok, maybe not this one

DSC04738.jpg

THEN....they got us!

DSC04739.jpg

After a long day of running, playing and riding rides....we went back to this to rest

DSC_0636.jpg

more to come later....I gotta go pick up my kiddo from preschool!

Good pictures, love your matching shirts! :rofl2: You guys both look SO young!

lol....do we look that young? lol,....were both 27,....I guess that is kinda young? lol,....I guess I should say thankyou? :lol:

Ok....gotta get my photobucket back up and add some more pics to this non-trip report gallery

Lovin the report, what a cute family you have, loving the shirts, did you make those? I wanna learn how to do that.. I'm not a bit crafty however :unsure:

I like them too. I'm going to try the Mickey Head ty-dye this summer for our trip in October.

well, I had someone make me the images from another disney forum, they like doing this stuff for fun, and I then just save the images and print them out on iron transfer paper,...TOTALLY easy....seriously...I'm getting ready to make my boys some new neverland pirate shirts for this trip!

Same day pics

Carter with BuzzLightyear

DSC04741.jpg

we went to Hollywood Studios (ehem MGM....its sooo hard for me to say H.S.!) for EMH. And honestly this is probably one of the best character interactions we have EVER had....and we didn't have to pay for a buffet to get it! We went over to Disney Playhouse stage, and we walk in and see Goofy and Pluto having a dance off....seriously these characters were AMAZING....hilarious, the moves they were doing I would NEVER think you could do in those huge costumes. And Mickey and Donald were there playing and dancing with all the kids...bubbles were falling from the ceiling, and it went on and on and on. It was so funny to watch my kiddos bust some moves with mickey, pluto and goofy. SO, if you want character interaction on that level....go to EMH dance party at H.S. in the Playhouse Disney stage!

DSC04756.jpg

DSC04760.jpg

DSC04767.jpg

well, I had someone make me the images from another disney forum, they like doing this stuff for fun, and I then just save the images and print them out on iron transfer paper,...TOTALLY easy....seriously...I'm getting ready to make my boys some new neverland pirate shirts for this trip!

How does the iron transfer paper thing hold up? Can you wear them more than once or are they pretty much a one time wear and wash thing? As Jen will tell you, not only do I not have any craft skills, my laundry skills are lacking as well.. :rofl2:

How does the iron transfer paper thing hold up? Can you wear them more than once or are they pretty much a one time wear and wash thing? As Jen will tell you, not only do I not have any craft skills, my laundry skills are lacking as well.. :rofl2:

Well,...its obviously not high quality,...but if you pre-wash the t-shirts,....iron it on really well, wash the shirts (after wear) inside out and don't dry them, they will last for a lil while....mine are starting to crinkle a bit, but I made them just for that trip....and I honestly didnt invest alot of money into them,....it was just a diy'er type of fun project.....if I can do it, you can do it!

I wish I had the know how on how to make a mickey lamp post....I know that would be a disaster if I attempted that! lol!

Well,...its obviously not high quality,...but if you pre-wash the t-shirts,....iron it on really well, wash the shirts (after wear) inside out and don't dry them, they will last for a lil while....mine are starting to crinkle a bit, but I made them just for that trip....and I honestly didnt invest alot of money into them,....it was just a diy'er type of fun project.....if I can do it, you can do it!

I wish I had the know how on how to make a mickey lamp post....I know that would be a disaster if I attempted that! lol!

the next time I run into Tshirts on sale I think I'll grab some and play with it. Gotta figure out where to get those cool images I keep seeing everybody use!

I made a lamp post last year and it turned out ok.. I messed up on the bottom part, I used two peices of PVC pipe held together by a connecter thinking it would have been great to be able to "break it down" into smaller peices to put in the truck. Broke it down alright.. cracked off one of mickey's ears. The head was the hardest part, drilling those holes was a challege but I didnt it with a 3in hole cutter and a drill.. made a heck of a mess but it worked. This time I'm going to use a regular lamp post pole.. I still havent figured out what to mount it on however, I got til October to figure it out. I'm somewhat stubborn and REFUSE to let the husband help on this one. He immediately left the garage when I grabbed the hole cutter anyway, I think he was scared..

lol....do we look that young? lol,....were both 27,....I guess that is kinda young? lol,....I guess I should say thankyou? :lol:

Ok....gotta get my photobucket back up and add some more pics to this non-trip report gallery

You're welcome....and YES, 27 is young :raspberry:

ok...adding some more pics :)

Waiting for a bus to Epcot

DSC04780.jpg

allofusbusstop.jpg

Bus ride to Epcot

DSC04784.jpg

After the nemo ride

DSC04789.jpg

Taking a break, and introducing our newbie family to the "Beverly",....lol, Oh come on! You know that almost everyone of you have done it to someone at least once!

DSC04791.jpg

DSC04793.jpg

The kids were hiding in the bushes, while waiting for the Universe of Energy.....that sun was a bit toasty that day!

DSC04799.jpg

Waiting to meet some real "characters"

DSC04802.jpg

Daxon wasn't to thrilled in meeting Mickey---or any of them for that matter...he kept shoving there faceaway from him!

DSC04809.jpg

Carter was embarassed to get his picture taken with Minnie,...he didn't want any girl characters! I mean, he's only 4,...does it seriously already start this young? lol

DSC04819.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoying your trip report. You have a beautiful family!

thank you! I think the kiddos are adorable,...but then again I have to, its the mama's code ;)

Ok,...there have been sooo many trip reports lately, that i've slacked off and let those trip reports go on,...but now back to my trip report,...which btw I are mainly pictures because I don't remember that far back....horrible i know....but none the less...

On with the show!

This is a Hollywood Studios type of day.......

Playing at the Honey I Shrunk Ourselves playground

DSC04860.jpg

Playing on the big ant

DSC04873.jpg

Which btw everyone loves to sit on this "hot" (when the sun is scorching down on it) ant....cracks me up HOW many times I had to wait for other rude children to get off of the ant....

Sometimes I want to wring other parents for not teaching children manners

My boys love there tonka trucks!

DSC04876.jpg

Trying on goofy pirate hats....This shot took several attempts bc my lil guy wasn't thrilled with a hat like that on his head!

DSC04880.jpg

We had ADR's at Hollywood and Vine,...we've never eaten at a character buffet, and wasn't sure what to expect....BUT it was fun and the kiddos loved it!

Honestly we've eaten at a couple buffets.....and we loved the selection....the food was actually really really good. I know it can be a hit and miss with the buffets--

But we really enjoyed it! Plus we took like 5 chocolate cookies in a napkin for snacks later....they were that good! I just wish it wasn't so expensive!

Carter with Agent OSO

DSC04884.jpg

My Lil guy isn't too thrilled with the characters...not scared just....wants them to stay there distance!

DSC04887.jpg

Chowing down on the chocolate chip cookies

DSC04890.jpg

Posing at the RockNRoller Coaster.....I LOVE rollercoasters....even if there horrible, I'm a junky, I can't help it...

But these guys were too little, so they took some pics anyways!

DSC04893.jpg

Lotso---I think its soo funny how he smells like strawberries...Oh how disney doesn't miss a beat with details....

I wonder if they spray him every time he comes out?

DSC04914.jpg

OH and how can we miss our TOY STORY MANIA ride? I wish this didn't have such a wait, because we would honestly keep riding

it over and over....me and DH love this ride!

Fun Family photo....my kids are like, really mom?

DSC04917.jpg

Goofing off in line

DSC04919.jpg

My score...I think I killed my sons score! yeah I rock....ok he's only 1---he has to learn defeat sometime, right? lol

DSC04922.jpg