2019 Food and Wine festival dates announced

Attention vacation planners – new details were just revealed this morning for two guest-favorite festivals at Epcot: the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.

The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will run August 29-November 23 making it the longest Food & Wine Festival in the park’s history at 87 days! The festival’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series will run August 29-November 19 and will feature a lineup of pop, rock, R&B, country, Christian, swing and Latin artists. (NOTE: The concert series will conclude a few days earlier than the festival in order to set the stage for the return of the park’s beloved Candlelight Processional).

This year’s festival will continue its tradition of offering tasty dishes, fine dining events, and appearances by favorite Disney culinarians and top celebrity chefs.

Keep your eye on TasteEpcot.com and the Disney Parks Blog for updates on this year’s celebrity chef appearances, Eat to the Beat artists, dining packages, special events and more.

The 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays also returns November 29-December 30. The park’s seasonal celebration invites guests to discover holiday cheer across all 11 World Showcase pavilions and throughout the park. Special entertainment, storytellers, seasonal favorites at Holiday Kitchens and eye-catching holiday decor are all part of the fun. The Candlelight Processional, a holiday must-do for many Epcot guests, will feature nightly retellings of the traditional Christmas story read by a celebrity narrator, accompanied by a massed choir and live orchestra.  

Stay tuned to Disney Parks Blog for more information as it’s released.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/04/details-unveiled-for-the-2019-epcot-international-food-wine-festival-epcot-international-festival-of-the-holidays/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DisneyParks+(Disney+Parks+Blog)&utm_content=FaceBook

4 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Until the Epcot overhaul is complete, festivals are about the only way they can get people through the gates.  

We are heading down for this festival.  It is an absolute awesome adult playground.  Fortunately our kids are old enough to leave behind.  Therefore we don't need all the other attractions.   As much food and drink as anyone would ever need.  Good music, good weather and a relaxing campsite to enjoy.  A great vacation in my opinion.  Expensive for sure but worth it to us.

44 minutes ago, YENSIDCAMPER said:

We are heading down for this festival.  It is an absolute awesome adult playground.  Fortunately our kids are old enough to leave behind.  Therefore we don't need all the other attractions.   As much food and drink as anyone would ever need.  Good music, good weather and a relaxing campsite to enjoy.  A great vacation in my opinion.  Expensive for sure but worth it to us.

I concur. I love Epcot festivals. Just don't predrink like I made the mistake of doing last week. 

I can't imagine having drinks before going. I would not have done as well as you did.  We thought we would start at the American Pavilion and work our way back to the front of the park. That might help us as we will be full by the time we get back to Future World.  What I enjoy about it is you didn't have to be at rope drop to enjoy it.  You could drink and eat till you are full then head back to the Fort to rest at the site or pool.  After resting head back to the park in the evening for music and more food and drink.  We then enjoyed looping around the campground.  October is a great time because of the Halloween decorations.  We will be planning how to taste one of every food offering this year.,

We did the Seaworld food festival.  Pass holders can get a 20 punch ticket for any food or drink at the festival. Stick to the food and buy the full-size drinks separately. The food samples are big and range from $5 to over $8. So the ticket at a little over $3 a punch can save you quite a bit of $$.