Cotton Candy Art - Epcot Flower & Garden Festival

Just ran across this video on FB and I didn't know this existed... so cool!!

From the Doctor Disney FB page...

"If you haven’t yet made it to #Epcot and experienced this Chinese Cotton Candy at the Lotus House pavilion, you’re truly missing out

This is a true work of art and is only available during the Flower & Garden Festival"

My mom got one during the first few days. It was really cool.

ive been reading the comments on Instagram there is only 1 person who does it, he doesn’t work Wednesday and he takes a break from 2:30-3:30. The line has been between 1-2 hours and is usually closed early because it’s so long!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/147887171@N08/78302x

ive been reading the comments on Instagram there is only 1 person who does it, he doesn’t work Wednesday and he takes a break from 2:30-3:30. The line has been between 1-2 hours and is usually closed early because it’s so long!

2 hours ago, Tony said:

The wife and i got one last Sunday it was really cool to watch, and its a lot more cotton candy than it looks!!

I do love me some cotton candy.  🙂

2 hours ago, Travisma said:

My granddaughter got one a few weeks ago.

It was different then one in a video we saw.

Her and mu daughters said it was ok, but had an odd taste to it.

I wonder if the all the coloring throws the taste off?

2 hours ago, Beckers said:

I can believe that!

Reminds me of Miyuki who did the candy art in Japan - until people freaked out and ruined it because only a very few select people got to keep the candy.  :(

2 hours ago, Beckers said:

When we were there they weren't doing it but had signs up saying it would be available later in the day.

1 hour ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I do love me some cotton candy.  🙂

I wonder if the all the coloring throws the taste off?

I can believe that!

Reminds me of Miyuki who did the candy art in Japan - until people freaked out and ruined it because only a very few select people got to keep the candy.  :(

Your post jogged my memory, one of my daughters got that ages ago.