A shift back to forum use! Also a fort question

HI!!! Longtime member...forgot my old sign in info tho so created a new account. After a WAY TO LONG break from the forum world, I have come to appreciate the value with having forums vs Facebook/twitter/etc. I think the social media burnout is real. Or perhaps I am just getting older and I want to see less filler and more meaningful content? 

Now for my question. We were at the Fort this past May, I am excited for the new food court? building? area? - But I have really not seen many photos of the porch...did they bring back the rocking chairs? We are trying to get two site bookings for this fall, is it even worth trying or is everything booked? I almost don't want to even look, so I am not disappointed! 

Thank you!

10 hours ago, SageMouse said:

HI!!! Longtime member...forgot my old sign in info tho so created a new account. After a WAY TO LONG break from the forum world, I have come to appreciate the value with having forums vs Facebook/twitter/etc. I think the social media burnout is real. Or perhaps I am just getting older and I want to see less filler and more meaningful content? 

Now for my question. We were at the Fort this past May, I am excited for the new food court? building? area? - But I have really not seen many photos of the porch...did they bring back the rocking chairs? We are trying to get two site bookings for this fall, is it even worth trying or is everything booked? I almost don't want to even look, so I am not disappointed! 

Thank you!

I saw some of it on YouTube 

• 1 month later...

I actually agree with you about burnout.  Between work, social media posts for the side hustle and just life, I am really longing to get back to a forum.  Please know that I will be posting much more in the future here to drum up some of the lurkers and get more attention.  I do post almost daily on our FB pages and we have quite a following.  I sincerely hope they will come back here.

Thanks Jen. There used to be so many post daily, I couldn’t read them all?  Started wondering if people weren’t posting anymore. Even though I like FaceBook I rather have blog site any day. I am hoping like you more people come back. Not sure what happened, but when I click on browsing the forums, there are posts from way back, few years ago. Is this correct? Or is there something wrong in settings?  Thank you again Jen 

no, you are not seeing it wrong

some of the categories we listed don't have much traffic, but it is my aim to get people back here talking and to get new people here as well

we don't have to talk about the fort everyday, I certainly do not post about the fort on the fb pages and that sometimes gets me yelled at, but I just don't care, lol