TCD's Weekend Update- May 14, 2011

I love the info about the poster. It would be hard to do that kind of artwork and not sign your work. There was a time that I thought art sold for way too much money. After I completed my first charcoal work, I realized that there was no way to put a value to art. I don't think I could bear to sell my art. I have given a few pieces as gifts to people I REALLY care about though. Of course, no one would be willing to pay for my work anyhow, I'm not that good! :rofl2:

Total Disney Saturation!

Yep.

I had to get these photos posted, because I have a bunch more to get to.

There is still plenty more to come!

Do you think you can take it?

I can take it my good fellow. :dance:

Love the butterfly garden. We know what a fan I am of forbidden photos. ;) Forbidden preview pics of Star Tours may trump the Snickering Rabbit Room. I'm pretty sure of that. Two thumbs up. My 7 year old just brought home a stuffed spider named Shadow. He only had to keep it overnight and write about it in a journal. Jack was much luckier than Shadow.

Maybe there should be A TCDPM award, TCD Pregnant Man.

Dan

While that is very funny, I must decline that idea.

I try not to judge, but there is something about pregnant men that is a bit creepy to me.

Fortunately for me this is the first pregnant man I have ever seen.

And, hopefully he/she will be the last.

TCD another great TR. When's the next one?

I don't know.

Maybe the next one will be cranking up in a couple of days or so.

The photo review and organization and fact checking for the next one is currently in progress.

Love the butterfly garden. We know what a fan I am of forbidden photos. ;) Forbidden preview pics of Star Tours may trump the Snickering Rabbit Room. I'm pretty sure of that. Two thumbs up. My 7 year old just brought home a stuffed spider named Shadow. He only had to keep it overnight and write about it in a journal. Jack was much luckier than Shadow.

No way do the photos that I accidentally took trump the Snickering Rabbit Room photos.

That was a classic!

Too bad for Shadow. Maybe you could borrow him again for your Halloween trip this year. A spider at Halloween would be good. There will be a Halloween trip this year, right?

TCD

• 2 weeks later...

I can chime in about the ebay listings. Do an 'advanced search' and then check off completed listings. you can sort by date or value , high to low or whatever. You must be signed in to ebay though. I am SO kicking myself for selling an old Fort musket mickey license plate WAY before I ever went to the fort and knew what a treasure I had. I always wondered if anyone on here ever got it.

I can chime in about the ebay listings. Do an 'advanced search' and then check off completed listings. you can sort by date or value , high to low or whatever. You must be signed in to ebay though. I am SO kicking myself for selling an old Fort musket mickey license plate WAY before I ever went to the fort and knew what a treasure I had. I always wondered if anyone on here ever got it.

Thanks, Donna.

I periodically check on ebay for Fort Wilderness stuff, but I haven't had a lot of luck when trying to follow up to see what the stuff sold for.

There have been quite a few old documents put up for sale, and I believe that they have been bid on or purchased by fellow Fiends.

Speaking of which, I wonder if it was a Fiend who purchased the old poster?

TCD