What is your favorite ride/attraction (any park)?

BTMRR, because it's DD4's FAVORITE ride!  I just can't get enough of the deep belly laugh that comes out of her on that ride. 

DSCF3795.jpg

That little girl looks like T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

1) Soarin'  2) Buzz Lightyear 3) Toy Story Mania

Toy Story Mania can't be any better than 3rd in my book till they do something about the lines... but I think they move as fast as they can given the type of ride it is.

Oh, I forgot Monster Inc. Laugh Floor and Turtle Talk with Crush.  They are my favorite attractions. 

Expedition Everest is my favorite because of the theming and just the overall experience.  But Space Mountain is 2nd because it is one of my first memories.  I rode it with my Dad when I was 3 (1975!!), and I laughed through the entire ride.  I remember all the lights and stars and my Dad holding me really tight.

BTMRR, because it's DD4's FAVORITE ride!  I just can't get enough of the deep belly laugh that comes out of her on that ride. 

DSCF3795.jpg

Dave, I just took another look at that picture and thought, could your older daughter look ANY more like her Momma?

I started to type for each park but I can't decide!  I love all of the coasters.  Tops is RRC at HS.  Looking forward to introducing our two shortest to the ride.  They are finally tall enough to ride this trip.  We do plan to go to AK on Halloween day this year, they close early, should have enough time to get back to the site set up and then ToT.  I can't wait to see the Lion King Show again.  Loved it and must go say Hi to the Yeti.  When in Epcot  Test Track is a must and a fly over CA too, FP for both, hate the lines. 

Just can't name one!

For me it's MK Pirates of the Caribbean

EP Test Track

HS Rockin Rollercoaster

AK It' Tough to be a Bug

but truly my favorite memory was on the Skyway, we were leaving from Tomorrowland and were half way across when it stopped for the fireworks. It was awesome  :D 

doodlebug