For everyone that has been to the fort, have you seen folks with electric scooters? We have some and thought rather then renting a golf cart, we could bring our scooters. Would we just park them at the bike racks, and are there places where they cannot be ridden.

Why not?

Thanks everyone, when I told my girls,( They both already have scooters) that their dad and I might bring scooters too, my teenage daughter was mortified. All the sudden the scooters were not cool anymore. Funny how that works isn't it. Teenagers gotta love um :smug:

For everyone that has been to the fort, have you seen folks with electric scooters? We have some and thought rather then renting a golf cart, we could bring our scooters. Would we just park them at the bike racks, and are there places where they cannot be ridden.

We have a list of "approved" vehicles at the Fort. Please ask any Fort Ranger what is approved and where you may park. Hope this helps!

Ranger Bill

We have a list of "approved" vehicles at the Fort. Please ask any Fort Ranger what is approved and where you may park. Hope this helps!

Not to be Snarky, actually I am, but ask ten CMs, or what you're calling a "Fort Ranger", and you'll get ten different answers.

My advice is to refer to the published FW info sheet regarding approved vehicles posted here.

Also seeing that you're new to FF.Net, this is a great resource for you. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of FW & WDW veterans posting on here. If you need any info about the Fort or WDW, feel free to ask them.

Sorry, Ranger Bill - there are some remarkable differences between written documentation; web site documentation and what the CMs pass on at The Fort - or any other Disney location. What vehicles are allowed at The Fort (and where) is one of the worst of the lot. :argh: