Stacketester has spotted new Fort merchandise!

still waiting on those pics... :suspense:

Doesn't it figure the ravens camp chair with the built-in cooler at shenk & title sold out before I got back to grab one on sale... always a day late and a dollar short lately... so far the other ravens camp chairs I've seen have designs on the back to get in the way of my ff snarky logo. That coleman at walmart is looking better & better to me but I don't think the cover will come off it...

Yes, but the Coleman chair comes with a PURPLE pillow that will come off. Go get the chair and send me the pillow, I will Snarkify that thing pronto. I am going to post the picture if the chair I did and I am going to finish the other two when we get back. Chris says I was working too much here. :rofl2:

I want to Snarkify the pillows on the purple ones and see if they come out a little better. Since it is five layers on the heat press, it melted together little more than I wanted. Sorry, it is the perfectionist in me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll see those chairs at the cast store in a couple of months for $15.

:mellow: I could buy many Mickey Bars with $80.00. And when I'm done with those my A$$ won't fit in those chairs. This is what you get when a company lets morons who have probably never even been to Disney World let alone the Fort make purchasing decisions. :angry:

Give us Mugs! Necklace thingys! Magnets! Arrg.

We are going to have one of those chairs in the July send in raffle, so look for the details in the members community section. I am not telling how it was acquired.