Stacketester has spotted new Fort merchandise!

Apparently in an effort to appease the masses of complainers, Fort Management has put in two new items in the Meadow's Trading post. Get your wallets out now!

The first one is a director's chair with the Fort Wilderness logo embroidered on the back, 74.99 each.

The second is a rocking type chair with the Fort Wilderness logo embroidered on the front and back. 89.99 each.

Donnie promised to send me pictures to post. I will as soon as I get them. Or, if he gets home soon enough, he can go ahead and post them on here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll see those chairs at the cast store in a couple of months for $15.

chair.jpg

We just wanted t shirts , mugs, cap, visors, and stickers, not chairs. Oh who knows maybe there really nice.

mail-1.jpg

The one with the cupholder is a regular chair and the one without is a rocker. The logo is on both sides. I believe it was 72 for the non rocker and 82 for the rocker.

IMHO your ass would be off your rocker to buy one. I guess this is the slap in the face you get for asking for fort specific merchandise.

I did need to buy a couple of chairs... but $80 for ugly brown ones?? <_<

I can get a purple one just like that with Ravens eyes on one side... which I'll hope to convince people are really snarky mingo eyes instead... for under $40. I'd love to have FW or ff.net embroidery/vinyl on them, but really, how often do most people buy camp chairs??? It's not like they wear out from being washed...

I did need to buy a couple of chairs... but $80 for ugly brown ones?? <_<

I can get a purple one just like that with Ravens eyes on one side... which I'll hope to convince people are really snarky mingo eyes instead... for under $40. I'd love to have FW or ff.net embroidery/vinyl on them, but really, how often do most people buy camp chairs??? It's not like they wear out from being washed...

get the purple ones, send me the covers and I will fix you up!

get the purple ones, send me the covers and I will fix you up!

That'd be awesome! I'll stop at the mall today for a little comparission shopping. Last week 3 stores had different versions of the purple ravens camp chairs in windows...

Considering a Fort sweatshirt used to go for about 50 bucks, this pricing probably isn't too far out of line.