Our adventure. (insert scarcasm here)

Ok, here is my trip report. It is not all Disney. Some is great some not so great. So, the great first. We had a fantastic site. We were in 900 and I thought I died and went to Fort heaven. Alan and I were without Gabriella on the Disney portion of the trip yea for Grandparents! We were tired the first night so we skipped going the parks and just went to the marina for wishes. There was a nice breeze to offset the heat. The next day Alan took his ball machine to the tennis courts and praticed for a couple of hours and I went to the pool. That night we went to Magic Kingdom and came back. I got to go on TTA so all is well with the world. We even did COP. Fun once, i don't think it is a redo. Next day Alan went to play tennis and I chilled at the camper. We met up with Holly, Toby and Jazz as well as Board1in Iowa, Jody and Tyler. Had really, really good Chili Holly made and hung out. Donnie stopped by. Had a great night and met friends for life :)

Alan and I went to Epcot and had dinner at Nopolli. We had the app of salami, cheese and olives. THE OLIVES ARE AMAZING! We then shared an individual pizza, also good. We had our dinner of a shared entree of chicken parm. Delish! We walked away feeling full, but not gorged. We met up with Holly and Toby for the Eagles concert. One point, I did not really know the Eagles other than Hotel California. We all really enjoyed the concert, but they were a cover band. Alan said they had great harmonies and did well. I am not mo smarter that way and I enjoyed it. Oh, I also finally got a GM vodka slush in France it really is as good as people say. We watched fireworks and went "home"

I am sure there was other stuff but those are the highlights. Oh, and Holly and I discovered we are long lost twins. Seriously, it was errie.

After we got our child back we went to the beach for the remainder of the trip. It was nice and we got to see the sunset every night at the beach. We had the pool to ourself most of the week and had hot, but nice weather. Had a few trips to wal-mart. Had friends from home drive up to see us and hang for the day. I even did business away from home!

Now, the bad. We got to the Fort with our 6 month old camper and the outside fridge died. I called crappy world and they passed the buck. I called the manufacturer and they told me I needed to take it up with the manufacturer of the fridge but they would get me the number. I called made the arrangements and called crappy world. "No way can we do that we have to diagnose blah blah blah" I told them that the manuf knew exactaly what was wrong has a new one waiting for a simple phone call to send it and they will caver the work. us "Please, just call this exact number ask for this person and he is there waiting for your call. We are going away 4th of July and need this to happen before we get home so the unit is waiting on us" Do you think that happened? Well, eventually it did. I now understand why everything takes forever at C.W. they are one-task-a-day people. The next thing was that I had seasonal passes. I decided to upgrade to annual. So I went to the gate to do this and they upgraded me, I paid and "oops I have to get a manager I forgot to make it Florida resident." Three managers later it was not resloved because you can't downgrade. "But, I upgraded she entered it wrong." Well, we will LET you use these tickets this trip, but we will contact you and you will have to go to will call get new tix. " So I informed her that, no I will not be doing ANY OF THAT as my time is valuable and it was Disney's error. If I have to get new tickets you WILL mail them to me at your expense. AND I will be getting my refund for the difference between the annual and Fl. annual right now. I got my refund and they are supposed to email me the details of the exchange. The other things were not at Disney but included the merriment of me getting dehydrated and sick. Getting a water leak in our 6 mo old camper that completly ruined the laminate in the outside kitchen as well as possibly the floring. Having Alan's bike stolen on Father's Day. And the icing on the cake? I was bringing in the slide and oops was that the water main I crushed with my 6 month old camper slide? Why yes it was.

I am laughing about this because what else can you do? Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!

I was at the Kissimee CW on Saturday and for about the 4th time they didn't have the part I needed. The rod that pulls the waste tank open broke at the threads on the gate valve end so I went in and lo and behold no rod. They had the handle but no rod. I spoke with a manager and told her I'd been in before to buy the following simple items and they don't stock the rubber gasket that goes between the toilet bowl and the base of the toilet (this is what keeps the water in the bowl) no breakers and no donut seal that goes between the floor and toilet. This is supposed to be Camping "WORLD" and they said try rv connection up the street. All I usually get from CW is toilet paper and the deoderizer stuff so I'm tempted to just start shopping online for my parts and cutting them out. Luckily my rental this week was coming from Jax and was very close to my dealer and she stopped by to get the rod which they had in stock in their very tiny parts room.

Oh, and Holly and I discovered we are long lost twins. Seriously, it was errie.

It really was!!! I think we are more similar than my own sister and I are! It was so great meeting you and Alan, and I hope we get to camp together again soon!

Sorry about all the bad luck with the camper! I hope you are able to get all of it fixed without any expense to you. We thought we had a leak in our water tank, only to find out we just had some stupid valve open! One of these days we will get this RV figured out.

I was at the Kissimee CW on Saturday and for about the 4th time they didn't have the part I needed. The rod that pulls the waste tank open broke at the threads on the gate valve end so I went in and lo and behold no rod. They had the handle but no rod. I spoke with a manager and told her I'd been in before to buy the following simple items and they don't stock the rubber gasket that goes between the toilet bowl and the base of the toilet (this is what keeps the water in the bowl) no breakers and no donut seal that goes between the floor and toilet. This is supposed to be Camping "WORLD" and they said try rv connection up the street. All I usually get from CW is toilet paper and the deoderizer stuff so I'm tempted to just start shopping online for my parts and cutting them out. Luckily my rental this week was coming from Jax and was very close to my dealer and she stopped by to get the rod which they had in stock in their very tiny parts room.

As far as I am concerned all C.W. is good for is.. hold on I am thinking... oh I know a headache.

The local rv dealer by me has just about everything I have ever needed and usually less than I can get it online. If he doesnt have it, he will order it for me and it comes in a couple days. His wife works the desk and she knows more about rv systems than just about anybody I know. All I have to do is go in and tell her my problem, and she runs around the store picking out the parts I need and telling me how to fix it.

It really was!!! I think we are more similar than my own sister and I are! It was so great meeting you and Alan, and I hope we get to camp together again soon!

Sorry about all the bad luck with the camper! I hope you are able to get all of it fixed without any expense to you. We thought we had a leak in our water tank, only to find out we just had some stupid valve open! One of these days we will get this RV figured out.

[/quote

Did you do a TR Holly? It was great hangin with ya! I am taking my Dooney up next trip to exchange for a new one. Thanks for the tip!

Did you do a TR Holly? It was great hangin with ya! I am taking my Dooney up next trip to exchange for a new one. Thanks for the tip!

No, I haven't done a TR yet. Hopefully I'll have time to work on one this week.

Good luck with the Dooney swap! I hope they are willing to swap it for you. The CM that I spoke to at Mousegears said that they probably would.

I am up for a do- over! Sadly, I don't think it will be the 4th. The humor is what gets us thru life. It was more a comedy of errors. In all we had so much fun at the fort and relaxed at the beach. We are going to try and go back maybe for Alan's 50th bday in Aug. He told me on this trip that he is starting to drink the Disney kool aid. I was beaming with pride! I just have to get him there when it is not too hot or crowded then that will seal the deal! Sorry no pics to share unless Lisa can talk me thru uploading them from an andriod phone.