I am hoping TCD may still have a couple when Thanksgiving comes around.

TCD having spikes left after this weekend and Halloween, I know he has lot of them, but I don't know if he'll have any left at Thanksgiving, that's a long way off.

Plan B. You could get a spike if you knew a Fiend that comes to your area on a regular basis and also happens to have an extra TCD spike. Are you aware of such a person?

TCD having spikes left after this weekend and Halloween, I know he has lot of them, but I don't know if he'll have any left at Thanksgiving, that's a long way off.

Plan B. You could get a spike if you knew a Fiend that comes to your area on a regular basis and also happens to have an extra TCD spike. Are you aware of such a person?

Why yes. Yes I do! Have you been up recently? B)

We are big train fans. In fact, we have spent the weekend setting up our outdoor G-scale layout.

I guess plan C is for DaveinTN and I to retrace some of TCD's explorations but I am afraid I will need some big tools as the low hanging fruit spikes are probably gone by now.

I want to know what everyone is doing with their spikes. I was spiked a few weeks ago when I was at the Fort and I want to do something fancy with it...not let it rot in a drawer somewhere. Since I don't have a crafty bone in my body, I want to know what everyone is going to do with theirs.

"If" I should ever get "spiked" I would build a shadow box and hang it in the middle of our Disney pictures. Add pictures from your trip to the Fort and maybe a pin or two.Cool conversation starter!! Or I could incorporate it into the train set My Dad is building with the boys in the garage, nah I wanna see it! Good luck coming up with an idea! :popcorn:

Loretta

I want to know what everyone is doing with their spikes. I was spiked a few weeks ago when I was at the Fort and I want to do something fancy with it...not let it rot in a drawer somewhere. Since I don't have a crafty bone in my body, I want to know what everyone is going to do with theirs.

Here's one of many ideas.

Let's nag Jen about offering something like this for sale.

Spike.jpg

"If" I should ever get "spiked" I would build a shadow box and hang it in the middle of our Disney pictures. Add pictures from your trip to the Fort and maybe a pin or two.Cool conversation starter!! Or I could incorporate it into the train set My Dad is building with the boys in the garage, nah I wanna see it! Good luck coming up with an idea! :popcorn:

Loretta

Great idea!

Here's one of many ideas.

Let's nag Jen about offering something like this for sale.

Spike.jpg

Love love love this..... TCD, if you happen to be at the Fort in October or December..... I'm just saying..... this Alabama gal would sure love to have such an incredible memento of the Fort's bygone days. Of course, then I'd have to explain to TheBigGuy about being "spiked".... <snort>