anolefan's small, pre July 4thTrip Report at the Fort

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great TR! I'm loving your DD in her swimsuit all day and your DS in his Poison t-shirt. Makes me think we could possibly be related... :rofl2:

I always enjoy your pics - thanks for posting your TR!

Hey anolefan great report!

Those pictures are really making me want to get back to the Fort!

Thanks for posting!

WBI

Thanks WBI!

I appreciate you reading along!

The heat!

I'm working on scheduling a winter camping trip now.

We stopped by on July 3rd for the parade, I'm going to post a TR in the morning.

It is definitely hot, but for some reason it hasn't bothered me like in years past. The only day during our trip that was really tough was Saturday 7/2 when we went to the pool mid afternoon.

Great TR! I'm loving your DD in her swimsuit all day and your DS in his Poison t-shirt. Makes me think we could possibly be related... :rofl2:

I always enjoy your pics - thanks for posting your TR!

Thank you so much for reading along and commenting.

My son played on the Poison baseball team this past spring. I had to show him what it meant by having him view a youtube video. He laughed at the music and the hair :)

Hey Tom, just got back to reading your last couple posts. Great report! Your kids look like they are awesome camping companions for you. The checkers pics are hilarious.

Thanks Dave!

Our kids are just thrilled to go camping, and we are very happy to have this family time together. I never had many vacations as a child, so this is something I wanted to ensure we provided for our children.

I feel bad beating him, but he is a pretty smart kid, so he knows if I let him win.

Great TR, I can't believe we didn't run into each other somewhere along the line there, although we may have and didn't know it. Great pictures, kids looked like they had a ball.

Thanks for the great report!

Love hearing about everyone's trips.

I feel bad beating him, but he is a pretty smart kid, so he knows if I let him win.

And take it from me, you'd better win all the games you can NOW, because very soon you'll be on the losing end every time!

Great TR, I can't believe we didn't run into each other somewhere along the line there, although we may have and didn't know it. Great pictures, kids looked like they had a ball.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure I passed by as you were fishing, but didn't realize it was you. Thanks for reading along!

Thanks for the great report!

Love hearing about everyone's trips.

And take it from me, you'd better win all the games you can NOW, because very soon you'll be on the losing end every time!

Thanks!

I know what you mean, I can see the wheels turning regarding my son. Heck, he already is smarter than his old man.

Great report!! Love the fish! Bruce was jealous.

I am going to make it over there on your next visit and go fishing with Bruce! We will catch some big uns!

Great Photos! Looks like you're family had a blast! (How can you not have fun at the fort, right?) I'm glad you made it by 912 before you left. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Thanks Kim! It was very nice talking to you guys.

I can't wait for your report!

Congratulations on getting over a thousand views of your trip report!

It seems you hit that number a lot quicker than on your last report.

Aren't you glad that you went ahead and posted this one?

Of course, I was the one who put you over the top.

TCD

Man it's good to be a FOTCD!

Although, you have your work cut out for you in order to get one of my TR's over the 10,0000 mark :rofl2::)

Man it's good to be a FOTCD!

Although, you have your work cut out for you in order to get one of my TR's over the 10,0000 mark :rofl2::)

10,000?

That's nothing.

Just drop your kids off at Discovery Island with you camera, and tell them to take some pics.

If you post those, you'll be over 500K. Easy.

It happened with some guy's River Country photos a couple of years ago.

TCD