New Epcot Mouse Ears around the World

From WDW News Today...

Zach Larson’s 7/4/11 WDW Photo Report

Posted on July 5, 2011

WDWNT Reporter Zach Larson visited three of the Walt Disney World theme parks for the 4th of July holiday, here are some newsworthy photos from his day:

DSC04811-L.jpg

World Showcase has some new mouse ear hats for each country

DSC04812-L.jpg

DSC04813-L.jpg

DSC04814-L.jpg

DSC04816-L.jpg

Okay so maybe it's just me but those are just hideous.

Not for the first time, I really do have to wonder if they don't put something in the water down there that makes you have to buy things you'd never wear at home and probably couldn't even sell if you had a yard sale...

• 2 weeks later...

I think they're kind of funny. I mean I'm not saying one would be making a fashion statement by wearing one, well then again,..maybe you would be! LOL!

I'm just saying that I know if they were there when my husband and I went to Food and Wine(emphasis on the wine)...we'd be going home with a couple of those hats! :rofl2:

My family is enjoying looking at them and seeing how they relate to what we have studied about the country. Like lederhosen are just the shorts - we thought they had to have the funny suspenders to be lederhosen, but they don't.

Anyway, not sure I would buy them, but they are fun to look at. Thanks for sharing!!