TCD's Flippin' Awesome July 4 2011 Fort Trip Report!

Keith Stone? Never heard of him.

I'll stick with my tequila.

Sorry TCD but need to add a little bit of trivia to the Keith Stone thing. Coors and Keystone were once the same beer. Keystone was marketed east of the Mississippi and Coors to the west.

BTW do you know what Coors and sex in a canoe have in common?

The are both F'ing close to water.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Here we go. I'm going to lay out the details of the golf cart parade judging conspiracy here. Can you handle the truth? If not, don't read this post. Also, I note with interest that we have a new

Coors and Keystone were once the same beer. Keystone was marketed east of the Mississippi and Coors to the west.

AND that explains why they both :barf:

Being a Miller products person, I was scared when Coors and Miller combined. But so far, they have kept them seperate. :bravo:

Whew! Finally re-caught up on this TR. The golf cart judging is bogus. Ridonkulous. Stupid. Rigged. You get the idea of how I feel about that.

Please issue a membership card to me for the "Who In The Heck Is Keith Stone Club?" Anyhoo... looking forward to the rest of your TR. There's no thunder to worry about here so spill all the beans you like. As long as they're not cowboy beans. :)

I know I should never admit this, but I do not like beer, at all. My family thinks I must have been switched at birth :rofl2: Now if you want to talk rum, I'm an equal opportunity rum lover :banana:

I don't like beer either! Anything I drink has to be fruity enough to hide the awful taste of the alcohol.

Whew! Finally re-caught up on this TR. The golf cart judging is bogus. Ridonkulous. Stupid. Rigged. You get the idea of how I feel about that.

Please issue a membership card to me for the "Who In The Heck Is Keith Stone Club?" Anyhoo... looking forward to the rest of your TR. There's no thunder to worry about here so spill all the beans you like. As long as they're not cowboy beans. :)

I need one of those membership cards too!

I like Coors lite and Key Stone. Both are good beers after those 2 then I would choose Miler lite.

That's OK, we still :heart: ya

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

What you don't drink Shiner being from TX? :blink: :dance:

What the Fort?

Is this my trip report?

Holy Mother of Hijacks, Batman!

Tequila?

Beer-garitas?

A canoe joke?

Wine coolers (I didn't even know they still made those)?

Mexican Chiladas?

Lemonade Vodka?

Yellow Snow?

And more people that never heard of Keith Stone than have?

What a group this is!

And I'm glad to be part of it.

And, then there's this:

I have no problem with the taste of alcohol :rofl2: I just wanted hijack TCD again and say that this is post 7,000!

Congratulations Doodle!

I am honored that your 7000th post was in a TCD TR!

Now, are y'all done with this hijack?

What do you say we get back to the trip report?

TCD

Carry on Andrew. I promise I will not hijack this thread today :rofl2:

SUUUUURRRRRRREEEEEE she does..... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :heart:

If you believe that, I have some swamp land in Arizona to sell ya too.. :blink: