My First Trip Report...

Hi!  Thought I would give this a try after being inspired by TCD, Lisa and so many others.

It's my first attempt, so keep that in mind if it seems a little "off" from the others.....

Ok, here we are just entering the fort:

500x_custom_1253072665274_5_camperbikeride2.jpg

Do you like our new Camper?  Its great for working off the GiddyUpandGo's but my wife refuses to drive the thing.... I'm not sure why.

Ok, well anyway we get shown to our site which is right near the entrance sign: IMG_0045-1.jpg We even got a wreath to put on our golf cart  :popcorn:

So, of course we have to take the cart looping right? So off we go to see the sites.

The first thing we notice from our last trip is that all the peacocks are GONE!  So are all the clotheslines with green underwear too

They seem to have been driven out by flocks of these things:

purplefiendmingo.jpg

They seemed to be EVERYWHERE!

Allright, so on we go.

Next we see a site that seems to be one of the Shades of Green people:

Stripes_664a.jpg

Now that is one Heavily Armed Recreational Vehicle!!

Ok, onward.

We checked out the 300 loop w/ the more expensive RV's:

LasVegasAirstream.jpg

Nice!  But there was a notice on the door, something about having the wrong color fiendmingoes?

Then we checked out the pop-up loop and found this site:

340x-1.jpg

Later on we heard a rumor there were several families sharing this site while they visited Typhone Lagone.

We then swung by Pioneer Hall and heard some sort of protest going on. We kept hearing chants of "flush the fiends, flush the fiends!!" coming from a couple of people dressed in CRUISE WEAR?!

Across from them were these people holding signs and yelling back "go ahead, we LIKE being flushed"

PeaceSign.jpg

Apparently they are not scared of the obnoxious people yelling at them!

On to the Meadows Trading Post.  We went in and looked for Fort Wilderness items, but all they had were these:

0514091601a.jpg

They were all embroidered:  "KUNGALOOSH"    :yay: :) :)

While we were looping, we kept hearing sounds like there was a race going on. Sometimes it was really loud.  Being curious, we drove towards the sounds and found the source:

PhotoPass01.jpg

WOW!  From what we heard, these race all weekend right near the fort!

Then it was back to our site to let the dogs out. I guess we were away just a LITTLE too long:

25903_535127489718_165700298_31660028_1516827_n.jpg

She REALLY needed to go out......

After dark we saw this, boy is the Fort is an amazing place or what??:MickeyMoons.jpg

Hi!  Thought I would give this a try after being inspired by TCD, Lisa and so many others.

It's my first attempt, so keep that in mind if it seems a little "off" from the others.....

Ok, here we are just entering the fort:

500x_custom_1253072665274_5_camperbikeride2.jpg

:rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2: Can't wait to show my hubby this one.