What do your kids love to do at the Fort?

Our son used to love to play tetherball with DH!  That was the first thing he wanted to do when we arrived!  He'd jump out and run immediately to the tetherball pole!  (We always stayed in 1500)

Of course, this was 20 years ago!!  Is the tetherball even still there?  I haven't looked lately...

Our son used to love to play tetherball with DH!  That was the first thing he wanted to do when we arrived!  He'd jump out and run immediately to the tetherball pole!  (We always stayed in 1500)

Of course, this was 20 years ago!!  Is the tetherball even still there?  I haven't looked lately...

My sons ran to it also in 2009. One hit it, it swung around and hit him in the back of the head. I almost wet myself it was so funny.

1. Big Pool with slide

2. Looping

3. Teatherball

and did I mention the Big pool with the slide?? They loved it, the life guards interacted with them making it all the more fun!  We went in October and the crowds were low so I'm sure during the busy times they are more occupied, but they sure did share some magic with my kiddos and it left a lasting impression on them :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Bike riding. We rode and rode and rode and rode. Then I stopped and sat. They went and rode and rode and rode.

We're hoping to get back down there this fall, but -- gasp! -- don't have any bikes anymore. I'm starting a "bike fund" jar so we can save up and buy some again, because I don't want to have to listen to them wailing that they can't ride around the Fort. (And I like it, too!)

playground (#1 fav. is by the dog park/#2 fav. is by Trails End)

Looping---loves to ride around

Pool--my boys are fish

BUT my boys also love playing at our site....pines cones, DIRT, sticks, DIRT, playing swords, DIRT, dirt, DIRT!!! LOl

Hahaha

did I mention my boys were ALL boy, ages 1 1/2 & 4 1/2??? LOL

When we stay in June they will be almost 5 and 2,....sniff sniff....I'm not gonna cry, Im holding my breath ;D