Runner & PureTCrazy Pre-trip report

After seeing other pre-trip reports happening, I figured I would get involved, too.

Runner & OldeKoot check in October 25; we check out Nov 6; we have requested the 500 Loop.

Various days during the stay we will be joined by PureTCrazy, her son, Chris, and probably our cousin, Heather.

We are renting a Golf Cart from LornaDuck, et al.

We have FiendMingos, DevilMingos, SkeleMingos and Pumpkin LED Lights.

We will be stocking up on candy for Halloween.

If the Snarky Fairy Outfit is ready, I will wear it for Halloween, too.

PureTCrazy & I will be involved with BATWIT.

I will have 3 cameras with me.

That's ALL the plans :rofl2:

Wait a minute Ed, we will also have a couple of birthdays to celebrate and a few daiquiris/margarita's to consume. :banana:

Yes, our stay slips in between my birthday and OldeKoot's, so we will be celebrating both of them at Disney. Alcohol consumption will also happen ...

That's a fib and you know it. I know for a fact that the daiquiris are right up there with the candy :rofl2:

He didn't say he was handing out daiquiris! I'll take candy AND a daiquiri!

Ed, no mints or cupcakes, unless its a mint or cupcake smothered in chocolate. LOVE CHOCOLATE!

drool.gif

I can't wait to go! I'm not sure that I'll be able to stay the whole time, but at this point I definitely have that "F#%@ it" attitude and plan on it! The last bucket of Margaritas we had was Mango Strawberry and it's fantastic! I'll bring enough to share!

So she's really asking for a Starlight Mint Daiquiri? :rofl2:

I thought you guys were making pickle margs. I saw Rita is bringing the bucket of margs. the same one's that were in my freezer once that I was never even offered a tasting of.

I can't wait to go! I'm not sure that I'll be able to stay the whole time, but at this point I definitely have that "F#%@ it" attitude and plan on it! The last bucket of Margaritas we had was Mango Strawberry and it's fantastic! I'll bring enough to share!

I love a good "F#%@ It" attitude!! Margaritas sound great. I'm going to try to find all the ingredients to make the punch that I had in Crystal River.

This could be a very dangerous get together! >:D

I love a good "F#%@ It" attitude!! Margaritas sound great. I'm going to try to find all the ingredients to make the punch that I had in Crystal River.

This could be a very dangerous get together! >:D

Hopefully we will have sites close together. It will make staggering back to our own sites much safer :rofl2:

Hopefully we will have sites close together. It will make staggering back to our own sites much safer :rofl2:

I'm just gonna carry my sleeping bag, where ever I fall will be fine!

I thought you guys were making pickle margs. I saw Rita is bringing the bucket of margs. the same one's that were in my freezer once that I was never even offered a tasting of.

Donnie, you stop by and I will make sure you get more than a taste of the margaritas!