Runner & PureTCrazy Pre-trip report

Her name is Damaris. She is the one that picked OldeKoot for her name when she started getting online. That's what my Daddy used to call her!

Damaris, wow, I've never heard that name before. It's a beautiful name and it fits her.

I for one am calling her Damaris.

Out with OldeKoot.

I don't think your Daddy would object.

Damaris, wow, I've never heard that name before. It's a beautiful name and it fits her.

I for one am calling her Damaris.

Out with OldeKoot.

I don't think your Daddy would object.

I just call her Mama, when I'm talking to Ed or Rita.And that's what I'm going to call her when I meet her in person :banana:

Mama will be happy to be around y'all, it won't matter what you call her! I used to drag a bunch of my band kids over on practice days and Mama and Edward would feed them supper, most of them called her Grandma. When Daddy was in the AF, people called her Dee. Her real name is Myrtle Damaris, but she hates Myrtle. Damaris is actually a biblical name. Anyway, OldeKoot, Damaris, Dee, Mama or Grandma whatever you call her will please her!

I hope you won't get to mad if I stop by and help consume some beverages?? I can't wait to meet everyone.

Steve, we are looking forward to meeting you! I think with Cherie and Stefa in sites by us, there's gonna be some fun in the 500 loop and we definitely want you to come by and spend some time with us!!

Steve, we are looking forward to meeting you! I think with Cherie and Stefa in sites by us, there's gonna be some fun in the 500 loop and we definitely want you to come by and spend some time with us!!

Steve, Come on over! I am going to try to make doodle and Rita behave themselves! :rofl2: