It's Snarky Time, Dumb Posts From Other Boards

On our last trip a lady got irate because there wasn't a bus to EPCOT so I politely asked one of the bus drivers about it. According to the very nice/patient lady driver, if the park opens later than the others, they don't send buses for it until near opening time. Imagine that. Why I do believe it makes sense..... :rofl2: Did I mention she was really irate?

We agree about taking youngsters to WDW but for a more selfish reason. If the kids can't ride then one of the parents can't ride... that's no fun for the parent left waiting for an hour for the other one to ride..

Time for a little Snarky Fairy goodness! your_irate_fairy_godmother_by_heavenplushell-d2yf2eg.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We owe almost $50k for cc alone not counting car payment, mortgage, monthly living expenses. We're working on paying it off but it's not fun. Eating out is the first thing we cut

Sounded great until I got to the bottom & saw the counters - 1 month until GF MNSSHP trip and 3 months until AKL platinum splurge... it aint McD's drive-thru that's the problem here... :rofl2:

Surprise, the clubs at PI are closed and you’re going to see a lot of geezers at DTD.

Yup, people in their 40s & 50s.

You may even get on a bus that has a driver that is in his mid 60s.

Crap, I wake feeling really good, only to find out I'm a geezer. Now I feel a littlecan-stock-photo_csp4576004.jpg

We owe almost $50k for cc alone not counting car payment, mortgage, monthly living expenses. We're working on paying it off but it's not fun. Eating out is the first thing we cut

Sounded great until I got to the bottom & saw the counters - 1 month until GF MNSSHP trip and 3 months until AKL platinum splurge... it aint McD's drive-thru that's the problem here... :rofl2:

:facepalm:

• 2 months later...

I just had surgery and was told it would take about two weeks until I feel 100%. I’m wondering if there were any rides at WDW that I should avoid.

Here’s a novel idea, instead of asking perfect strangers, some of which aren’t smart enough to tie their shoes, why not ask a doctor?

Don’t yell at CMs, they’re only doing their jobs. They have procedures to follow and they have to stick to them. WDW makes the rules not the CMs. If you’re unhappy, ask for a manager, go to guest service, or write to someone.

Just don't yell at the CMs.

While I agree that you shouldn‘t yell at most CMs, who made this person the “Don’t yell at CMs” police?

Warning, if you yell at me, I’ll push you out the door and close it. Have a magical day walking.

But that’s just my way of dealing with rude people.

We are celebrating our adoption of our oldest foster daughter. I am hoping that CMs will acknowledge the celebration and say something to her about the adoption.

Excuse me but why should a CM pay special attention to this?

There are millions of people visiting WDW and they all have their own "special" celebration.

The response in red was not made by me, but it could have been.

We like to walk so it would be perfect to find a resort that is in close proximity to all the parks because I don't like the idea of taking a smelly old bus!

And imagine if it’s being driven by a smelly old bus driver?

We are staying at WL for the first time since 1998 and will need our "monorail fix"!

Now it’s more like fix the monorail.

My mom has mobility issues and will be renting the biggest scooter. We'll need to take the scooter, diaper bag, and other stuff into the park daily. Will be better for us to drive to the parks daily or use the Disney buses?

Biggest scooter, diaper bag, and other stuff, hmmm let me think............. DRIVE YOURSELF.

I just had surgery and was told it would take about two weeks until I feel 100%. I’m wondering if there were any rides at WDW that I should avoid.

Here’s a novel idea, instead of asking perfect strangers, some of which aren’t smart enough to tie their shoes, why not ask a doctor?

I had surgery ... and waited until the Doctor said it was ok to ride the rides at WDW. Asking anyone that doesn't know you and the specific details of the surgery for clearance is not just stupid ... it's a death wish! 

Don’t yell at CMs, they’re only doing their jobs. They have procedures to follow and they have to stick to them. WDW makes the rules not the CMs. If you’re unhappy, ask for a manager, go to guest service, or write to someone.

Just don't yell at the CMs.

While I agree that you shouldn‘t yell at most CMs, who made this person the “Don’t yell at CMs” police?

Warning, if you yell at me, I’ll push you out the door and close it. Have a magical day walking.

But that’s just my way of dealing with rude people.

I've always preferred the 'let me speak to your supervisor' routine. It's usually the most productive.

We are celebrating our adoption of our oldest foster daughter. I am hoping that CMs will acknowledge the celebration and say something to her about the adoption.

There are millions of people visiting WDW and they all have their own "special" celebration.

If I have something special going on, I get one of the pins ... usually, the CMs AND total strangers that are all guests at WDW will say something.

We like to walk so it would be perfect to find a resort that is in close proximity to all the parks because I don't like the idea of taking a smelly old bus!

Or tired, sweaty guests at the end of the day, stale farts, bad breath, stale babies, etc. Makes you want to drive your own car, doesn't it!

We are staying at WL for the first time since 1998 and will need our "monorail fix"!

Now it’s more like fix the monorail.

I'd rather know what WL has to do with the monorail.

My mom has mobility issues and will be renting the biggest scooter. We'll need to take the scooter, diaper bag, and other stuff into the park daily. Will be better for us to drive to the parks daily or use the Disney buses?

Biggest scooter, diaper bag, and other stuff, hmmm let me think............. DRIVE YOURSELF.

Snark on, Lou!

Love these - they pop up elsewhere all the time. Once I saw a thread where someone's child was spiking a pretty hefty fever and they were ON THE MESSAGE BOARD asking people what they should do???

Um... drop that child off at the nearest fire station. Clearly you are too stupid to be a parent.

They can certainly get one of the "I'm celebrating" buttons, and the occasional CM may ask what she's celebrating but... how exactly does this person expect that CMs will know to say anything to this child about her recent adoption? Are they planning to stop and give their life story to every CM they encounter?

:rofl2:

Seriously though... has this person looked at a WDW map? Do they honestly think they're going to be able to walk to all the parks or is that wishful thinking?

Even if they're marathon walkers, for starters there aren't any sidewalks so it would ridiculously dangerous and even if... they would be spending HOURS just getting to/from the parks, nevermind the hours of walking they'll be doing inside the parks.

Really??

I'm always amazed by how small people think WDW is. My aunt and uncle came down a few years ago and were shocked by how spread out everything was. And my mom and dad (who haven't been since '85) still think you can just hop on the monorail and go everywhere in 10 minutes.

Once I saw a thread where someone's child was spiking a pretty hefty fever and they were ON THE MESSAGE BOARD asking people what they should do???

Um... drop that child off at the nearest fire station. Clearly you are too stupid to be a parent.

Maybe someone from DCS should be lurking the boards

They can certainly get one of the "I'm celebrating" buttons, how exactly does this person expect that CMs will know to say anything to this child about her recent adoption? Are they planning to stop and give their life story to every CM they encounter?

Sorry, no spiel for adoption anniversaries on the bus PA system. They only have spiels for birthdays, wedding anniversarys, pirates, & first timers.