Trip Changes, the bad news and the good news

The bad news is we had to cancel our September 2011 trip to the Fort. The good news is we've booked March 1st to the 10th 2012 and December 5th to the 26th 2012. Not a bad trade off I guess. Come on December 2011 !!!

Dave

:banana: I'm so glad you extended your December trip! We were gonna miss you, but now I get to meet y'all and see the Castle!

:banana: I'm so glad you extended your December trip! We were gonna miss you, but now I get to meet y'all and see the Castle!

Hey Rita, I don't mean to bum you out but our 2011 trip is still the same Nove 29th to Dec 13. My post was referring to Dec 2012! I might have screwed up my wording....

Sorry....

Dave

Hey Rita, I don't mean to bum you out but our 2011 trip is still the same Nove 29th to Dec 13. My post was referring to Dec 2012! I might have screwed up my wording....

Sorry....

Dave

I saw that right away and was going to spoil it for her. :rofl2:

Hopefully, we will be staying at The Fort next Christmas, also!

Sounds like a fair trade to me and you are smart to book for 2012 already if you can. There is nothing but tent sites left for 26th-New Years, so I was told, when we wanted to extend our stay this Dec. 2011. Anyway we will enjoy what we have and I will call everyday begining Nov.1 should anyone cancel.

The bad news is we had to cancel our September 2011 trip to the Fort. The good news is we've booked March 1st to the 10th 2012 and December 5th to the 26th 2012. Not a bad trade off I guess. Come on December 2011 !!!

Dave

Hey Rita, I don't mean to bum you out but our 2011 trip is still the same Nove 29th to Dec 13. My post was referring to Dec 2012! I might have screwed up my wording....Sorry....Dave

Well my Heck! I guess I saw what I wanted to see. No, your wording was precise! I hope you have a great time!

I saw that right away and was going to spoil it for her. :rofl2:Hopefully, we will be staying at The Fort next Christmas, also!

Meanie! Let's get it booked!

Hey everybody. I am really stoked for THIS (2011) Christmas! No major decoration additions to the show this year, but a-lot of fine tuning & tweaking. I'm in high gear sequencing some new music for this December. Of course, I will always do the "Wish Upon A Star/Wishes" sequence (I love those songs). I got my new Fort Fiends sign a few weeks ago, so I'm ready to roll!!!

Damn, December has never seemed so far away............

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody. I am really stoked for THIS (2011) Christmas! No major decoration additions to the show this year, but a-lot of fine tuning & tweaking. I'm in high gear sequencing some new music for this December. Of course, I will always do the "Wish Upon A Star/Wishes" sequence (I love those songs). I got my new Fort Fiends sign a few weeks ago, so I'm ready to roll!!!

Damn, December has never seemed so far away............

Dave

We can't wait to see your display..so far, we've only seen it on You Tube. We'll come look for you, hopefully we'll get to be in the 900 loop again (maybe 912 if KampfireKim isn't there).