Hi....

Thanks to SCTigercock, I have managed to get the first part of my Christmas reservation. I am still in need of Dec. 20-24... looking for premium. I check everyday... several times. Preferred sites are showing up... but I would hate to have to change my spot a few days before we leave.

Two questions: 1. Should I keep trying, or will that time of year just be too difficult to get?

2. If I did reserve the preferred for the last few nights, is there any chance they would just allow me to stay on my premium spot?

We SOOO want this to work. Any help??

Jean

We are doing the same thing, trying to get the 25th and 26th, so we won't be traveling on the holiday. I was told to keep calling and maybe it would become available. Also we will be in Premium and do not want to move for 2 days. I am going to give Rhonda a try as well.

Good luck to you !:banana:

I'm sorry. Usually I'm able to work some magic and find something. But, we are so close to Christmas/NYE now, that the only way a site will become available is if there is a cancellation. (There are tent sites available though!)

I am able to start booking Christmas/NYE for next year now though! If you want to get something held, so this doesn't happen to you next year, email me your information and I'll put it on hold for you! I've already made a few reservations in the past couple of days, so I know they will go quickly again.

I know, I know. I really should have booked earlier... but we were originally going in November and hubby got a new job and just couldn't take time off then. So, we are working hard to make this time work for us.

This will be a real celebration for us... Our baby girl underwent a bone marrow transplant Sept. 09 (she was only 3 months at the time) and is finally healthy enough to be among crowds. And... her siblings have also been anxiously awaiting another trip to Ft. Wilderness.

I've prayed for lots of things in my life... I wonder if it is okay to pray for Ft. Wilderness ressies? LOL

Thanks for ya'll input,

Jean

I know, I know. I really should have booked earlier... but we were originally going in November and hubby got a new job and just couldn't take time off then. So, we are working hard to make this time work for us.

This will be a real celebration for us... Our baby girl underwent a bone marrow transplant Sept. 09 (she was only 3 months at the time) and is finally healthy enough to be among crowds. And... her siblings have also been anxiously awaiting another trip to Ft. Wilderness.

I've prayed for lots of things in my life... I wonder if it is okay to pray for Ft. Wilderness ressies? LOL

Thanks for ya'll input,

Jean

I'll send one up for you too. Hope it helps :banana: