WOW! You are going to love that TT! What an awesome layout! I love the expandable bunkhouse where the kids can have their own 'space'....we all need that!! We have dreams of one of these rigs one day ;) We just moved from a large pop-up to a 'new to us' hybrid trailer with a small slide and the space means the world to us! When you have kids, every little square inch inside the camper makes a BIG difference! Congrats and enjoy :) Happy Camping!!!

Wow!

It's beautiful!

I love floor plan. I wish there had been something like this back when my kids were younger.

Enjoy!

TCD

Thanks! It was one of the only TT's with a low weight and everything we wanted. I can't imagine what they'll have when my kids are bigger!

thats one nice rig you got there.. I hope there are many happy trips in the future!! Enjoy!!

Thank you!

That is really nice. Good for you. I wish you many, many happy trips with it.

Thanks!

Camper looks great! Your family will have lots of good memories in it.

Thank you, I hope so. :banana:

Oh, wow. It's gorgeous! (And of course your kids are adorable, too.) Here's to many happy miles ahead!

Aww, thanks about the kids and the camper. :lol:

Very nice! Congratulations

Thank you!

WOW! You are going to love that TT! What an awesome layout! I love the expandable bunkhouse where the kids can have their own 'space'....we all need that!! We have dreams of one of these rigs one day ;) We just moved from a large pop-up to a 'new to us' hybrid trailer with a small slide and the space means the world to us! When you have kids, every little square inch inside the camper makes a BIG difference! Congrats and enjoy :) Happy Camping!!!

Thank you! We love that the bunkhouse has a slide out too so the kids can have floor space to play back there. I hope we do ok starting out with one this size. It may have been better to start smaller and move up. But, with soon to be 7 kids, we really needed the room so we went big to start.

You won't regret going big to start with. When we started looking, a TT with a floor plan almost identical to yours was my first choice. We ended up with a 5er, but I still love that floor plan!

Thanks for the reasurance. ;D We looked in a lot of 5er's yesterday waiting for our hitch and brakes to be done. There sure are some gorgeous ones! I think when all our kids are gone, we'll get a truck and get ourselves a 5er. B)

Well, if you're wanting to get rid of the kids, I'll take the 3 smallest. (NOT!!!):rofl2:

Lovely family and I'm sure they are going to love the new RV as much as you do. My fondest memories of when my son was growing up was our camping trips with the old popup.

Well, if you're wanting to get rid of the kids, I'll take the 3 smallest. (NOT!!!):rofl2:

Lovely family and I'm sure they are going to love the new RV as much as you do. My fondest memories of when my son was growing up was our camping trips with the old popup.

Nope, not looking to get rid of any. Time goes too fast and they grow up so quickly as it is! Thank you for the compliment. They are already loving it just at home!

Absolutely beautiful!! That's a dream come true for a family with lots of kids. I'm sure you won't regret going big.

Before you load that thing up with precious cargo x6 or 7, be sure to read this thread and get one of those surge protectors to keep them all safe.

Thank you. I did read that thread when it was posted and told my husband about it. We will defintely be getting a really good surge protector before we take it anywhere. :))

Thank you. I did read that thread when it was posted and told my husband about it. We will defintely be getting a really good surge protector before we take it anywhere. :))

Awesome. Just wanted to make sure. I was completely unaware before reading that thread and I've owned many RVs.

Enjoy! :dance: