Vinyl flowers, etc, plus Musket Mickey

The project for this summer has been to replace the fading flower stickers on the camper with vinyl ones plus adding the Musket Mickey that Auburn Jen made. Here are some pictures:

The side of the camper with flowers, a bumble bee, and lady bugs on the back storage compartment door. Musket Mickey is on the lower half of the door (note how the swish that came on the camper now looks like it is shooting out of the musket). A window box hangs from the middle of the door. Yellow flowers grow in a pot to the right of the door.

DSCN1416.jpg

DSCN1421.jpg

Added the saying "Not all who wander are lost" to the back of the camper. After much consideration on what to add to it... the camper being floated aloft by lots of balloons ala "Up".

DSCN1409.jpg

Flowers on the driver's side

DSCN1415.jpg

DSCN1414.jpg

DSCN1413.jpg

Source of supplies: The flowers and plain sheets of vinyl were purchased from http://www.hippymotors.co.uk/.

Musket Micket was purchased from AuburnJen.

The project for this summer has been to replace the fading flower stickers on the camper with vinyl ones plus adding the Musket Mickey that Auburn Jen made. Here are some pictures:

The side of the camper with flowers, a bumble bee, and lady bugs on the back storage compartment door. Musket Mickey is on the lower half of the door (note how the swish that came on the camper now looks like it is shooting out of the musket). A window box hangs from the middle of the door. Yellow flowers grow in a pot to the right of the door.

DSCN1416.jpg

DSCN1421.jpg

Added the saying "Not all who wander are lost" to the back of the camper. After much consideration on what to add to it... the camper being floated aloft by lots of balloons ala "Up".

DSCN1409.jpg

Flowers on the driver's side

DSCN1415.jpg

DSCN1414.jpg

DSCN1413.jpg

Source of supplies: The flowers and plain sheets of vinyl were purchased from http://www.hippymotors.co.uk/.

Musket Micket was purchased from AuburnJen.

Had some leftover vinyl and flowers and couldn't let them go to waste.

I needed a new tire cover because the original one was rotting. Hippy Motors says the vinyl will adhere just fine to the tire cover. I bought a new tire cover for $16 and decorated it:

DSCN1426.jpg

The vinyl will adhere to fabric also although I wouldn't want to wash it. I was having trouble finding a bike helmet that would fit, not cost an arm and a leg, and not look like a racing helmet. I found one in the sale bin but I didn't want to go around with Hanna Montana on the back of my head. More uses for stickers:

DSCN1428.jpg

I also added some to my Fort Fiend sign:

DSCN1430.jpg

The cat better keep moving or he'll end up with stickers all over, too!

Incredible, amazing, super creative ..... I LOVE it!!!

I'm really jealous. I'm currently trying to personalize the exterior of my camper and so far I have thought of absolutely nothing original. I planned on adding a decal to a plain tire cover, but would never attempt to cut my own.

It's great to see how Musket Mickey looks good with the bright colors. That has been a hold up for me worrying about clashing. Thanks for the inspiration.

beautiful work!! What are you cutting the vinyl with?

I ordered the flowers, the stems, leaves and lettering from Hippy Motors. I ordered the plain vinyl from them and from www.Craftvinyl.com. The vinyl is fairly thin and backed with paper. You peel the paper off, wet the vinyl, and put it where you want it. Wetting it first allows you some "wiggle room" because you can reposition it. If you put it on dry, it stays where it is put. Here is a picture:

DSCN1432.jpg

The pink is flowers, one sheet of green is stems, the other green is plain that I've cut some pieces out of, and the red and black are ladybug pieces. It is the thickness of two pieces of paper and very cut-able with a standard pair of scissors.

Hippy Motors just announced a USA outlet. Here is their website:

www.hippymotorsusa.com

You pick the designs you want and tell them what colors you want. It's quite easy.

Auburn Jen might have sheets of vinyl she'd be willing to sell.

Judy, you camper looks amazing! I always love to see a finished product after we send out decals!

We also have a camper, that also happens to be my daily driver during the summer, a 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon. We decided to to purchase a complete car kit and decorated our bus with the Smurf makeover.

$150.00 plus we bought a few large flowers that our kids really liked!

We belong to a camping club, and often donate to different campout for the raffles, we would gladly do the same for Fort Fiends raffles. please drop us a line at [email protected] to see how we can help!

Love your camper! keep up the great work!

Jason

www.HippyMotorsUSA.com

post-1384-0-50142300-1315666369_thumb.jp

Jason

www.HippyMotorsUSA.com

I love her camper too! I have been stalking your site ever since she posted it. There are so many cool things I want, I'm trying to narrow it down. So far, a big sea turtle and some dragonflies are for sure! :parrot:

Jason

www.HippyMotorsUSA.com

Thanks Jason. I forwarded your information on to AuburnJen. She and her husband AuburnChris wrangle this website. I'm sure they will be in touch when the opportunities present themselves.

Welcome.

:welcome:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...