Do I need to school you in how to speak Buffalonian?

A float is ice cream in POP! Such as a root beer float...ice cream "floating" in root beer.

An ice cream soda is made with chocolate syrup mixed with cream, then add ice cream and fill the glass with ice cold soda water. It gets all fizzy, and the chocolate cream mixes up with the ice cream and is delicious.

Ohhh, We just call it a Cream Soda down here!...lol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also find it unusual that somebody would spend all this time during their vacation for a free drink. Troll?

I'm with you on this one.

If someone with a "Forever Mug" tried to use it and was denied, I'd get it in writing that Disney no longer whould honor them. Then I'd file a Civil suit against Disney for Breech of Contract. It wo

Do I need to school you in how to speak Buffalonian?

A float is ice cream in POP! Such as a root beer float...ice cream "floating" in root beer.

An ice cream soda is made with chocolate syrup mixed with cream, then add ice cream and fill the glass with ice cold soda water. It gets all fizzy, and the chocolate cream mixes up with the ice cream and is delicious.

And what is it when I put Lime Sherbet in Ginger Ale?

And what is it when I put Lime Sherbet in Ginger Ale?

Oh, man, we used to have lime sherbet in ginger ale when we were kids. Along with orange sherbet in orange soda. My mom loved making floats! (And for the record, even though I'm Buffalo born and raised, somewhere along the line I switched from pop to soda. I'm just impressionable that way, I guess.)