:barf: Who ever called that stuff SAUSAGE should have been stuffed in a can!!!

Just because you don't like sodium packed, mystery meat, nub sausages from a can, you shouldn't judge Tony......just sayin......

And the snausages will last longer than the rolls.......see sodium content above..

so there.....

:rofl2:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also find it unusual that somebody would spend all this time during their vacation for a free drink. Troll?

I'm with you on this one.

If someone with a "Forever Mug" tried to use it and was denied, I'd get it in writing that Disney no longer whould honor them. Then I'd file a Civil suit against Disney for Breech of Contract. It wo

Just because you don't like sodium packed, mystery meat, nub sausages from a can, you shouldn't judge Tony......just sayin......

And the snausages will last longer than the rolls.......see sodium content above..

so there.....

:rofl2:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: Who's Tony???

I'm going to the soda experience at EPCOT over Halloween

Be sure to take an empty bread bag to fill up with Beverly.

I got a call today from a friend I gave 2 of my Forever mug to. When they went to use them today at a resort not the Fort but the mug were for that resort they were staying cast member can up to them and said they can’t use that mug here. My friend said they are mug that can be refilled for life. So the cast member said give me the mugs and I will check. Well after a few minutes she saw the cast member again and ask so are our mugs ok to use and the cast member said what mugs.

I got a call today from a friend I gave 2 of my Forever mug to. When they went to use them today at a resort not the Fort but the mug were for that resort they were staying cast member can up to them and said they can’t use that mug here. My friend said they are mug that can be refilled for life. So the cast member said give me the mugs and I will check. Well after a few minutes she saw the cast member again and ask so are our mugs ok to use and the cast member said what mugs.

I would go to the Resort Manager and tell him that they could return the mugs or you were going to call 911 and report a theft ...

I sold my forever mug on EBay for 1 Million and now am retiring to the fort to steal aluminum cans to pay for health insurance to supplement my APs.

Later.

I was gonna say that Ed was on a roll, but you topped him. :rofl2:

Bobby told me that both trading posts will be selling forever bread bags.

Bobby told me that both trading posts will be selling forever bread bags.

That includes forever bread, as long as you don't mind it being moldy and hard.

What about pickles? :unsure:

No forever pickles. Their dill pickles will be set to explode 5 minutes after purchase. They're hoping to increase their pickle sales by 100%, due to people having to come back for another one after their first one exploded before they finished it.

That would be a "Float" with ice cream in it!

Do I need to school you in how to speak Buffalonian?

A float is ice cream in POP! Such as a root beer float...ice cream "floating" in root beer.

An ice cream soda is made with chocolate syrup mixed with cream, then add ice cream and fill the glass with ice cold soda water. It gets all fizzy, and the chocolate cream mixes up with the ice cream and is delicious.