Parking Restrictions at the Fort

I'm glad, I was about to post some kind of "let's get along" quote. I'm glad I don't have to go find one. I have definitely had to develop a thick skin here because some people at times can go a little beyond snarky to hurtful without realizing it or meaning to I hope. Bottom line: "I'm glad you're here!" I enjoyed your TR and hope to read more!

No need to worry... I have thick skin also. Just need to pick and choose on what threads to respond to. Everywhere there are people who think they know everything. It's all good.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do they do this just on the holiday weekends? I know there will be more people there on a holiday and of course more freeloaders, but we need this all the time. Freeloaders and local abusers are

Dave- What about the Rangers? Any signs of them? On the 4th of July they were wearing regular castmember costumes, and patrolling by golf cart or segway. Here are my bold predictions for the weekend

I think I'm going back into hiding for a while... . I hate snarky sh&? and some people can barley make a post without practicing it....lol

Well I hope you stay you wrote a nice trip report.

Thanks Lone Star. I'm not leaving. This place is great!

I'm glad, I was about to post some kind of "let's get along" quote. I'm glad I don't have to go find one. I have definitely had to develop a thick skin here because some people at times can go a little beyond snarky to hurtful without realizing it or meaning to I hope. Bottom line: "I'm glad you're here!" I enjoyed your TR and hope to read more!

No need to worry... I have thick skin also. Just need to pick and choose on what threads to respond to. Everywhere there are people who think they know everything. It's all good.

Can you clue me in on what the 3 of you are talking about?

I'm hoping it's not what I'm thinking, because if it is, the 3 of you are way off base.

Absolutely nothing here was said in a serious manner. Aside from the opinions by some, everything else was kidding around.

When we need to put a disclaimer on a post that we're kidding, might as well hang it up.

This is how the exodus started on the other board.

Someone, who may be here as well, took what someone, it wasn't me, jokingly posted, as serious. The regulars new it wasn't.

I PMd that person who's nose got put out of joint in an attempt to smooth things over. She pretty much told me to stick it.

I believe she may have been the one that reported the original post to Voldemort and that's when WMK got involved.

You don't need to have thick skin here, just take things as they're intended to be taken.

That's it Lou i'm not going to Halloween because of you now

LOL well I for one wouldn't miss it... figure by then we can all share a drink to celebrate Lou's new 50 cent raise... :purpleflam:

I'm good also. Like I said earlier, it's all good fun, but I do hate extensive snarkyness...if that's even a word...lol Some people just seem to be snarky too much at times, but that's just my opinion. Back to the fun :banana:

Can we get a parking update

Here you go Todd, I had four people come to visit my site, Lorna, TJ and Missy, Scooterminnie and her hubby and my friend Susan. They all told the guard they were coming to my site. The guard directed them to overflow and told them to park there. Some followed this direction, some didn't. At one point I had 3 vehicles parked at my site, ok one was a scooter so maybe that didn't count.

So as far as parking at the Fort this weekend, it didn't seem to be an issue to get in ;)