Kenny is awesome! You won't be disappointed dealing with him. He is very helpful & went out of his way to accomodate us last year. Personaly I won't bother with the one of the other parties you are refering to because I consider him quit dishonest based on what I've read. I may be wrong but I can only go on what I've read.

Kenny is awesome! You won't be disappointed dealing with him. He is very helpful & went out of his way to accomodate us last year. Personaly I won't bother with the one of the other parties you are refering to because I consider him quit dishonest based on what I've read. I may be wrong but I can only go on what I've read.

good to know. thanks!

the last thing I want is the DIsney Po-Po showing up telling me I'm driving around in contraband or something. LOL

as a newbie to the whole cart rental thing .. should I be concerned about contacting Kenny for a cart? reading these posts -- unusual business practices, Disney cracking down on offsite vendors ... it's got me a little edgy!

We've had a Kenny cart for the last 10 days that we ordered in Jan. He drove it to the site and will pick it up here as well. He has someone who follows him on another cart so he does not bring his truck on property.

What you're reading recently is an isolated incident that occurred between just one company and a now-ex-employee.

It's reasonable to be nervous about that particular situation at the moment. The owner of the company in question just posted an explanation on THIS THREAD - if that helps put your mind at ease at all.

Regardless, this shouldn't deter you from renting a golf cart from any of the other people on the Golf Cart page - all of whom have been recommended by FortFiends over the years.

Good luck and have a wonderful trip!

What you're reading recently is an isolated incident that occurred between just one company and a now-ex-employee.

It's reasonable to be nervous about that particular situation at the moment. The owner of the company in question just posted an explanation on THIS THREAD - if that helps put your mind at ease at all.

Regardless, this shouldn't deter you from renting a golf cart from any of the other people on the Golf Cart page - all of whom have been recommended by FortFiends over the years.

Good luck and have a wonderful trip!

thanks!!

2 weeks. can't come soon enough :)

maybe that's why he didn't answer the other number when I called ... he was busy with you :P

oopsie :) I happen to know you are more likely to actually get him the first time if you call early, like around 8am. He mentioned to me once that the emails are hit and miss. Depending on what service your using to email him, AOL might dump it in the spam folder, so keep calling, they WILL call you back. Just takes a minute, when is your trip again?

oopsie :) I happen to know you are more likely to actually get him the first time if you call early, like around 8am. He mentioned to me once that the emails are hit and miss. Depending on what service your using to email him, AOL might dump it in the spam folder, so keep calling, they WILL call you back. Just takes a minute, when is your trip again?

13 days until we check in at the Cabins. We'll be at WDW a few days before that -- he's got carts, I just have to firm everything up. :)

Now that I think back, I'm not sure he ever picked up when I called him. However, he always called back and always delivered the cart as promised.

This first time developing a new business relationship is usually a leap of faith (on both parties). I've never had a regret working with Kenny.