Welcome!  Like - Real ghosts?

Thank you everyone for the welcomes, I look forward to participating, my wife has been asking me to sign up for some time.

Yes I mean real ghosts, I love the Haunted Mansion but the real thing is fun too!

I also like all of the welcome wagons and ghost icons

My wife (momoffive) also tells me that there are quite a few fans of the show Cupcake Wars on here. Never really been a fan of cupcakes but I hear the commentary is entertaining.

I love ghosts!! I've always wanted to GO ghost hunting, but the family thinks I'm nuts! Love to watch Ghost Hunters, Ghost Lab, and Paranormal State! Where do you "hunt?"

My favorite place is the Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in West Virginia, I have had good luck there and the staff does a great job. I have also been to Waverly Hills in Kentucky and am going on the Battleship North Carolina later this month. I belong to a group so i have also done a number of other locations (houses, businesses etc.) where the clients want to keep the location confidential.   

That's cool!! I am so jealous! Have you ever done any in St. Augustine?

We have been in Castillo San Marcos but just for a regular tour, my kids went into the room they opened up in the back (where you have to really duck to get in) where later on Ghost Adventures they recorded a whole bunch of voices. I have no doubt there is activity there, I want to check out the lighthouse and we might get to do that next time we are down but no I have never done an official investigation in St. Augustine (or anywhere in Florida)

I did it!  I brought him over!  He is so much quicker than I am with the jokes and such!  I have been telling him for years he should follow along.  I, like I said before, have been more of a lurker on the other board.  Loved the community loved the humor.  I always wished I could have perticipated more but again too slow.  Now he will know first hand why I am laughing and not asking me later why.

mo5