Hope I'm allowed to crash the new board!

I went out of town for a few weeks for business and when I got back and settled saw what happened over at the other place.... which quite honestly I wasn't surprised based on the 'tude I'd gotten from certain people that work for that company.

Glad you all found a place to be real fiends.  Since I do the www's for a living, I'll gladly offer my assistance if it's needed to help in anyway possible.

I've been doing this intertubes thing for a long time, and I have to tell you... 150 registered users in a few weeks for something that has had almost no advertising and is in direct competition with something so large... well... that's fantastic! Job well done to everyone!

I stand corrected!

It's funny, I'm members of several private facebook groups of people that also split from the other site for similar reasons. Several of the boards there have all but died. The fb groups, and here, have WAY more activity.

Welcome to the group fellow 2000 loop door banging member. I wondered if you would find us.

Haha. Because of that, I'm going into the office today just to fax my request for the 1500 loop. After reading your stories over on the other board and all of the craziness last time near the end of the trip, I'm going to do my best to avoid the 2000 loop.