Halloween TR! We were LIVE at the Fort (...but not anymore)!

Unfortunately, no matter how hard you try, there is never enough time for everything and never enough Fiend time. We got very little park time in, but that's OK. Unless we rent an entire loop and neever leave the loop there are always gonna be fiends missed. Hopefully over the years we all will get to spend quality time with each other and the friendships willgrow stronger!

We tried hard to have some time with each Fiend - we didn't; we tried hard to get in the park time we wanted - we didn't (but we did get in the high spots we "had" to have); we'll be back and get more of both - that's life.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After running around to restock groceries we decided to wander over to MK for EMH. Some of the decorations we saw along the way.... A lot of decorated golf carts are starting to show up.... Passing

Thanks! We think he's adorable too (well...most of the time :D ) So Lou...you're keeping your snarky to yourself??

Here's Aiden in his other costume as SNARKY visiting with some Fiends.. Ed & Rita's Momma... Joanne... We can't forget Lola... Here's Mason...he just loves Snarky's tail... Trevor to the r

Unfortunately, no matter how hard you try, there is never enough time for everything and never enough Fiend time. We got very little park time in, but that's OK. Unless we rent an entire loop and neever leave the loop there are always gonna be fiends missed. Hopefully over the years we all will get to spend quality time with each other and the friendships willgrow stronger!

Carol that is a great idea we have taken over almost a whole loop before. Maybe the next big GG we can do that it does make it easer to see everyone

Karla so glad we met you, Paul and Aiden. hopefully we will see you at the Fort again soon.

We are planning our next trip for January...unfortunately Aiden will not be back at the Fort with us until May.

How dare that darn Sleeping Beauty kiss my prince! :argh:

Glad your back, I was getting worried about you guys. You know I'm close enough to come and check up on you! :)

See what happens when you abandon your prince!! :(

Come on back...we're still here this week!!

hey I was innocent I tell ya, INNOCENT!

I think the only innocents at this GG were little children.

Karla, it was nice meeting you even though it was just for a brief moment, it's funny, I recognized Aiden before anyone! He is truly a special little boy, he was so cute with Xander, Xan was being shy and Aiden says "it's ok Xander, we are your friends" LOL He gave Xan stickers and Xan held on to them for days, hopefully next trip we can get the boys together for some play time. This trip went by WAY to fast!!

Xander sure is a cutie...all your kids are just too cute!

Wish there had been more playtime for the boys too.

I have stickers stuck all over the inside of the motorhome!

Hope to catch you the next time around.

We drove by quite a few times...alas, you weren't around during the day.

Aiden wanted to see the mouse trailer where Mickey was camping. ::)

That Snarky costume is the best!

It's Aiden's favorite...well...actually...it was a tie with Peter Pan this year.

We tried hard to have some time with each Fiend - we didn't; we tried hard to get in the park time we wanted - we didn't (but we did get in the high spots we "had" to have); we'll be back and get more of both - that's life.

It was so good to see you, Rita and Momma again and meet Joanne.

Momma is so sweet and Aiden is gathering more "sugar" for her and the rest of the ladies. :heart:

We'll be back too and hopefully cross paths in January or May.

Karla, tell us the story behind the Snarky costume.

The last time we visited with Stefa she asked what he wanted to be for Halloween.

The answer was a resounding "SNARKY"! and after that there was no going back.

I begged my very creative sister to make Snarky. Obviously she's very, very talented (used to make all her boys costumes like Wolverine, Spiderman, and some characters I'd never heard of many years ago when they were small). And so...Snarky came to life.

I just had my DW and daughters drooling over that molten chocolate cake. :heart:

And as far as Sleeping Beauty, at least she's not as big a ho as Snow White. She typically is a one-man at a time kinda gal.

The lava cake (and the Belgium waffle) were so good I had to go back for seconds!

As far as Snow...she wouldn't even give Aiden the time of day...turned her nose up...think she was looking for you, Dave?? :hah:

Carol that is a great idea we have taken over almost a whole loop before. Maybe the next big GG we can do that it does make it easer to see everyone

I can see it now...a Disney Popo barricade across the 500 loop entrance checking for FF.net identification and that you are bringing a donation of "punch" for a worthy cause! :rofl:

Here’s an “Aiden First” ! He caught his first fish…and yes, chicken skin does work.

DSCN0032-1.jpg

DSCN0034-1.jpg

And a look at the Wilderness Lodge “Bear”

DSCN9002-1.jpg

DSCN9005-1.jpg

Marshmellows and meeting Chip and Dale

DSCN8937-1.jpg

DSCN8968-1.jpg

DSCN8943-1.jpg

Checkout the A/C sticking out the side of the camper

DSCN9918-1.jpg

Some random shots from around the Fort

DSCN9899-1.jpg

DSCN0088-1.jpg

DSCN8996-1.jpg

DSCN8995-1.jpg

DSCN9906-2.jpg

DSCN9303-1-1.jpg

DSCN9302-1.jpg

DSCN0374-1-1.jpg

Does anybody know what this insect is? Maybe some kind of moth?

They were all over these blue flowers by Crockett's.

DSCN9314-1.jpg

DSCN9312-1.jpg

DSCN0373-1.jpg

Oh, the joy of a beautiful day at the Fort! This is our Happy Place!

DSCN0378-1-1.jpg

Karla it was wonderful meeting all of you! Aiden is such a precious Gift to all of us! I loved getting some of his "Sugar" it really helped in me missing my grandbaby! Hoping to see you in Jan/Feb. Give Aiden "SUGARS" for me!!!!!!!

So nice to meet you too!

SugarHugs.gif

And some from Aiden right back to you....

We tried to get a group reservation for Halloween this year, but the passholder rates were better than group rates, so we dropped it. Unless somebody is willing to pony up the money in advance to rent the loop, it ain't happenin.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh....we got side tracked on our way home.... ??? ......and here's why.....

The view out our front window....

DSCN8895-1.jpg

View from the beach....

DSCN8950-1.jpg

My little chick magnet (you should see him with the beach babes :rofl: )

DSCN8831-1.jpg

DSCN8832-1.jpg

.....and we lost our internet connection for a few days

.....and the camera broke

.....and....and...and....

.....Oh Crap!!! I Just Got Lazy!!

I will try to get this finished soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Karla, Are y'all home?I just read this TR from front to back for the first time. I just want to say again that your pictures are so good! I missed this one and just want to say, it is so sweet!

DSCN9696-1.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing Aiden with us, Mama's face lit up every time she saw him coming!