GREAT JOB, Monique!

This is a much more elaborate document than they have printed in years past.

Did you catch the fact that sites which are not decorated in accordance with the rules will be disqualified?

And, maybe I am dense, but when the heck is the Golf Cart Parade?

One huge change from last year is that Trick-or-Treating doesn't start until 7. Last year, the official hours were from 5:00-7:30. Last year, the trick-or-treating was basically over by dark, and things quieted down after that. Now, the official time runs until 9. That is going to make things crazy.

Also new is that Fort management is passing out candy at specified locations. That has not been done officially before.

Also- maybe it's just how the document was scanned or how it shows up on my computer, but is Sunday spelled wrong in the heading for October 30? If so, I am glad to see that the good old FW proof-reader has been brought out of retirement!

TCD

Also- maybe it's just how the document was scanned or how it shows up on my computer, but is Sunday spelled wrong in the heading for October 30? If so, I am glad to see that the good old FW proof-reader has been brought out of retirement!

LOL - I think it has to do with font issues when the file was converted from the original, but I'll have to go back and look.

LOL - I think it has to do with font issues when the file was converted from the original, but I'll have to go back and look.

Did the time for the golf cart parade also get deleted when the file was converted?

You would think folks might be interested in knowing the time.

Or maybe everyone is supposed to line up along the parade route, and the start of the parade will be a surprise?

TCD

I'm impressed Monique!!

Last night at the front desk they tell me they have no printed, official information out to the public and here you have it.

Just goes to show you how much communication Disney does with their people....NOT!! :argh:

I'm impressed Monique!!

Last night at the front desk they tell me they have no printed, official information out to the public and here you have it.

Just goes to show you how much communication Disney does with their people....NOT!! :argh:

Wow- I thought that your were Monique's source.

It's pretty amazing that a guest can't get a copy of this from the manager, but Monique has a copy to post.

Good job Monique.

Bad job imbecile Fort Wilderness managers. Again no offense to any imbeciles reading along.

TCD

I'm impressed Monique!!

Wow- I thought that your were Monique's source.

It's pretty amazing that a guest can't get a copy of this from the manager, but Monique has a copy to post.

Good job Monique.

Bad job imbecile Fort Wilderness managers. Again no offense to any imbeciles reading along.

TCD

I cannot take credit for this. I have my anonymous sources in ...... places (high or low??).... to which I owe all such excellent information.

You know who you are. :heartsmiley:

I cannot take credit for this. I have my anonymous sources in ...... places (high or low??).... to which I owe all such excellent information.

You know who you are. :heartsmiley:

Stopped at the front desk this morning AND again tonight.

They still say they have nothing printed concerning the Halloween activities!

I will try and go back and ask about the golf cart parade but I really don't have any faith in them giving out correct information....or even having any information. :argh:

Based on the flyer

That flyer says carts must be registered by 12, so I'm guessing it starts at about 12.

What about your inside information?

I can make guesses too.

Last year, registration was required by 5 pm, and the parade started at 5:45 pm.

If the same pattern is followed this year, that would put the parade start time at 12:45 pm.

Which would be right in the middle of the Ghoulish Guard Games and the Monster Mash Dance Party.

They wouldn't!

No human could possibly choose between those activities.

The managers may be imbeciles, but they are not insane.

C'mon Mr. Inside Information- tell us what your official document that you and your 60,000 co-workers received says.

TCD

C'mon Mr. Inside Information- tell us what your official document that you and your 60,000 co-workers received says.

Monique posted what's available to the 60,000 CMs, she stole my thunder. I have nothing more than that. Isn't she good?

It stands to reason that the GC parade will start as soon as possible after registration.

Ghoulish Guard Games, wouldn't want to step on any of their time.

Maybe, just maybe, Disney can hold more than one event at the same time?

Or maybe if the parade participants were able to drive their way out of a paper bag, they might be able to line up by 12?

Maybe, just maybe, Disney can hold more than one event at the same time?

Maybe "Disney" can.

But Fort management?

Come on now.

Or maybe if the parade participants were able to drive their way out of a paper bag, they might be able to line up by 12?

You've been to one of the cart parades, right?

The nit-wit castmembers in charge of the cart parades can't possibly act that quickly.

Heck- remember that the imbecile management can't even give anyone the schedule yet, because they don't even know about it.

I'm not worried though, they will have this all straightened out by November.

TCD

Maybe "Disney" can.

But Fort management?

Come on now.

I'm sensing a Snarky TCD.

You've been to one of the cart parades, right?

The nit-wit castmembers in charge of the cart parades can't possibly act that quickly.

I'm sensing an even higher level of Snarkyness

I'm not worried though, they will have this all straightened out by November.

TCD

Annnnnd, a good finish.