• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALLY! Over an hour from Mickey Sign to check in. We're in 517

4am, why does it always have to be 4am? The plan is to be on the road at 7am or so. We have requested to 500 loop - we shall see. Rita has done it to me again! I told her after the last reservatio

I wanted to chime in here with some pictures I took of Edward and Give Kids the World. I'd also like to join Edward in thaning the Fiends that donated to GKTW through his run! I didn't realize the

Yes, the first Fort Fiend Party and the Disney PoPo has already been out - and we weren't even trying!

Either that means yall are better than we thought, yalls reputation (or lack there of) preceeds yall, or someone tattled!

Who's the mole?!

Stef, Trevor, Feisty and Donnie were with me. We were innocent; it was a frame-up; it wasn't us; a case of mistaken identity ... or something like that!

1. First time I heard Donnie was AT the Fort.

2. I can believe yall were together.

3. I can believe the frame-up part if a stale cupcake jackwagon is down yonder

4. NO WAY IN THE PLACE DOWN UNDER YALL ARE INNOCENT!

Segway tours, Boston Whalers, Pontoons, Trails End, Yaught Club AND Cirque Du Soleil ? Good Lawdy man! My head is spinning from all the activity! :wacko:

Great updates! Can't wait for more.... :popcorn:

and my belly is getting larger!

Dinner was hot dogs and beans (as a "salute" to Dave). No filthy kitten photos of the wieners and beans - it was tempting to take a photo of Rita eating the Wiener, though ...

Then we went looping some more - until we hit the 600 loop. The Fiends are getting stealthy; we are moving the party location every night to confuse the Disney PoPo (not a hard thing to do - Rita & Joanne had one so befuddled he gave them ToT candy).

Yes, it was a party at TnBob's last night; yes, it was still going after midnight; No, the PoPo didn't come; No, the other unusual suspects haven't updated TRs yet (I wonder why); maybe because there was Kungaloosh (Stef has a different name for it - I won't sully my innocent hands by typing the new name); Yes, there were photos taken this time; notice how innocent everyone looks (how could you think these photos were posed to appear innocent); Yes, the Queen of Snarky DID arrive late (she blames Chris).

The Unusual Innocent Suspects:

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Wait a minute! Who's that standing in the left of that photo?

Here's a clue ...

IMG_0257.jpg

If the TCD Twins are there, that must mean that TCD is nearby!

IMG_0259.jpg

and he was ...

Wonderful update! I'm so glad TCD joined in the Fiend Fun! And he brought his lovely daughters!. :banana:

That sure is a great looking bunch! And it's very smart to keep the parties moving from site to site.

I appreciate your keeping your hands innocent by not typing the new Kungaloosh name.... that way I can keep my eyes innocent. ;D

Good times with great folks... I am getting more jealous with every update. Can't wait for more. :popcorn: