4am, why does it always have to be 4am? The plan is to be on the road at 7am or so. We have requested to 500 loop - we shall see. Rita has done it to me again! I told her after the last reservation fiasco, that she better get it right the first time, because I wasn't going to keep making changes ...

Change 1: My cousin, Heather, is coming down for a few days because she needs company for the Halloween Horror Night at (gasp!) Universal. Heather's Birthday is Oct. 29, so I make Reservations at Narcoosee for her Birthday.

Change 2: Heather can't come, so the Reservation at Narcoossee gets cancelled, and I'm NOT going to HHN.

Change 3 (starting to see a trend here?): Rita, "One day Premium/Platinum Plans end Dec. 31, why don't we slip one in"? Me, :facepalm: Hours later, our ONE reservation at The Fort is now THREE! One for when we check in; one for the One Day OMG I Ate Too Much But Cirque Was Fantastic Plan; and one for the rest of the stay. (Don't forget having to make reservations for all that dining [brown Derby, California Grill and Yachtsman Steakhouse - and YES, Dave, there WILL be pictures of Pood Forn] and anther reservation for Cirque).

Change 4: Originally Rita couldn't get off on Monday, Oct 24 - no way; no how, so we were due to arrive on Oct. 25 ... As "the day" got closer, Rita developed full blown DOCDAA (Disney OCD Anxiety Attack), and "found" a way to cram everything that needed to be done into the last few days at work. Guess who was rapidly becoming on a first name basis (Yes, Lou, I DO know they ask for my first name and use it on the phones) with the CMs at the Reservation Center :banghead: NOW, she wanted to leave "as soon as we can get reservations for a Premium site to extend our current Reservations". On the Phone Again (I bet they have my phone number flagged and the "newbies" get to handle my call). Saturday, Oct 22 didn't have Premium sites available ... the 23rd did.

Change 5 (bless you Lorna & Bitchie!): We had arranged to get a GC for our stay starting the 25th. A flurry of PMs (notice the change from Caps to lower case - there was NO PMS or pms involved!) later, and we are also supposed to get the GC early :jumpforjoy

THEREFORE, we shall be at The Fort this afternoon! Expect photos - lots of photos! There will be photos of Fiends; there will be photos of Pood Forn; there will be photos of GG and other Fiend events (BATWIT Blackmail photos available at extra cost :rofl2: ); there will be photos just because.

To be continued ...

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALLY! Over an hour from Mickey Sign to check in. We're in 517

4am, why does it always have to be 4am? The plan is to be on the road at 7am or so. We have requested to 500 loop - we shall see. Rita has done it to me again! I told her after the last reservatio

I wanted to chime in here with some pictures I took of Edward and Give Kids the World. I'd also like to join Edward in thaning the Fiends that donated to GKTW through his run! I didn't realize the

Joanne and I are up! Joanne is like Mama, dressed and ready to go! I'm drinking my coffee and fixing to shower. Joanne has the biscuits ready to go in the oven so we'll have the ham biscuits ready when Mama and Ed get here and be ready to pull out! Yay! It's finally here!

Yea, will see you this eveing. I had tickets to a show tonight (The Adams Family) and when Rich and Matt said they were going to bring the carts, and you changed your rese. I decided that I would take the trip with them. Don't need to see the show the Adams Family I know them in real life anyway. (My StepDaughters InLaws!!!)

So see you later have a safe trip.