TCD's Halloween 2011 Trip Report

Time for an update-

The TCD gang was at the Fort for Thanksgiving, 2011.

Which is why I have not yet responded to the comments left in the last week.

So, let's get to those now:

Loved the TR! Loved the pictures! Loved the commentary (both yours and everyone else)!

I am sad it is over, but I am looking forward to your next one. Glad to know I shouldn't have to wait too long.

Thanks, Yvonne- You are right- you will not have to wait long for the next one. I hope to get the photos uploaded and the next report started this week.

Once again, another classic TCD report!!! Thanks!!!!!

Thanks, Carol. It was good to see you and Rick again. But I missed the Kungaloosh at TOT this year! Dang it!

Thanks for another awesome report, TCD! It is always fun to see things through your eyes. You notice things that the rest of us miss all too often.

Thanks, Lisa.

I think your reports are awesome, too.

When you finish them.

1. Great TR

2. Wonder what those officials were discussing

3. I will miss the beginning of the next TR if it starts next week. We will down to one mifi (husband's work trumps my fun)

4. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. If you are traveling stay safe!

Thanks- and you didn't miss anything yet.

We were traveling Thanksgiving week- back and forth to the Fort!

Another fiendtastic trip report TCD! Hopefully we will get a chance to see you next year.

I hope so, too.

When do y'all plan on coming?

Another great report Andrew! I always enjoy seeing how much fun you and your girls have at Disney. It was good to get to see you again and I want to thank you so much for my little piece of FWRR history. I will have to come up with some way to show it off. Glad to hear the next report is not far off.

PS Did you happen to find out why the water was so low in the lake and cannels around the Bike Barn?

It was good to see you and your family, too.

I never did find out why the water was so low. They were not pumping it out, and we have had above average rain, so it doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry TCD not happy with your last few Trip reposts I think you had better report on other boards by the way sorry again

Todd- I wish you would show up at the Fort sometime so we can talk. I am impressed that Rudy does such a good job posting for you, but sometimes I have a hard time understanding what he is trying to say.

Thanks for the TR. Halloween is great at the Fort. Glad you stopped by @ the 500 loop, now you are part of the loud, drunk, obnoxious !!!!!

Thanks, Lorna.

For the record, I came by the 500 loop several times, I never saw any loud, drunk or obnoxious people there.

First, I enjoyed meeting you and the TCD twins! I appreciate the spiking and I thoroughly enjoyed the TR! I will cherish the picture of my conservative friend Bob and I with Obama!

Thanks, Rita. I'm glad you liked the picture. It will be a rare thing. Obama told me that he will not get near Bob anymore out of fear of another neck wringing by Kathy.

Loved the TR TCD. It was great to meet you and your girls. I loved hearing about what is up in my old home town. Can't wait to see it next week. Like Rita said loved being spiked. Hope your family has a wonberful TG.

Thanks, Joanne.

It was great to meet you, too. The next time you are at the Fort, we need to talk some more about the good old days in Dunedin.

TCD

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here it comes! TCD's 12th Trip Report here on FF.net! I returned from the Fort almost a week ago, but I am just now getting around to getting this one kicked-off. I took me a while to come up wit

Hey TCD your one gator didn't stand up very well to the rain did it? I think I took this picture on Saturday when we were looping... maybe they all had too much of Stefa's punch? They seem to be lean

I agree, they should not sell Disney Princess costumes in old lady sizes. And that's all I have to say about that. Also, Andrew, you may want to position the two FSU blowups beside each other rather t

Posted Images

I still need to reply to a few more comments:

Andrew, Great report. Just get's us more anxious to get camping again. Hope to see you over thanksgiving

Thanks- and it was great to see you and Herbie back at the Fort.

Of course, it wasn't great that we didn't get to talk until I was pulling off my site!

I hope you and your family had a great time.

Great, thanks for the information. Just to confirm, the ghost dog and "hot dog dog" are from Cracker Barrel :)

I thought so, but thanks for the confirmation.

I never have paid much attention to the decorations there, but I think all of these dogs in costumes are pretty funny.

Great TR as always, Andrew. Hope to meet you one of these days!

Same here!

And, I'm sure it will happen!

Awesome as always! You girls are lucky to have you and well lets face it you are lucky to have them! Now save me a spike!

True!

And, your spike is waiting for you.

GREAT trip report as always!!!! Really looking forward to the next one!

Heidi

Thanks, Heidi.

The next one will be coming along real soon.

Fianlly got caught up and finished. Nice report as always. Thanks and looking forward to the next one.

Best Regards,

Norm

Thanks, Norm.

I have to get caught up on your report now.

Gobble, gobble, gobble.....great TR.....gobble, gobble, gobble.

True.

Thank you TCD for another wonderfully entertaining report. Thank you greatly for the FWRR spike you gave us. We have a special idea in mind on how to dispay it in our camper. We have made our reservations to spend 2012 halloween at the Fort..Again thank you so much for our spike, and for encouraging us to become Fort Fiend forum members.

HOORAY!

We have a new member!

I won't say that we have a new Fiend, because I know you already were a Fiend.

But, now you're official.

Thanks for posting.

As I mentioned before, it is a real treat for me to hear from former lurkers.

I hope to be back at the Fort next October, too. Halloween is not looking too good, but you never know.

Since I'm late to the party, I'll refrain from commenting on every installment and just say that I'm glad that you all had a good time!

Thanks!

It's good to hear from you.

I hope all is well with the new bundle of joy.

:jumpforjoy: my sadness is turned to joy!

:rofl2: It would be ok if it were. I can take it.

What can ya do about out of control fiends? ;D

Seriously, loved the report! Hammocks at sunrise... beautiful. Disobedient, rule breaking daughters.... even better.

I am really thinking about honing my painting stuff brown skills. The barrel painter has it made.

Thanks, KFK.

But, I called the barrel painting job first.

But, there is a lot of brown stuff at the Fort that needs painting, and he did have an assistant there at the pavilion, so I guess I could be your assistant.

TCD

We'll just have to be definative and set up a firm time and place to do a behind the scenes covert mission.

Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa!! :nyd:

TCD, is this for real?

Is this why you've been coming home smelling like a bus?

The sudden aversion to the EWP?

All those nights that you said you were stuck at work, you were making plans with HIM?

I'm devastated, really I am.

It's over! And I want 50% of the gator gnome!

f2b3659e42d440affeb44232502082f1465.gif

TCD, is this for real?

All those nights that you said you were stuck at work, you were making plans with HIM?

Now everything is much more clear... You never loved anyone but Lou...

It was fun playing phone tag with you Andrew, not really.

It's almost like we have lives and are not the losers that people assume we are, or at least that I am.

We'll just have to be definative and set up a firm time and place to do a behind the scenes covert mission.

Yes. It's too bad that we didn't meet up last week.

We were really on the move, and I guess you were too.

I am up for the mission.

I'll let you know when I am headed that way again.

I was so heartbroken that I didn't get to meet you that I just couldn't do it... Don't worry I will try to finish it once I get over my broken heart... Sniff...

Ah, don't pull that crying stuff.

You know that always works on me.

I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up on your trip. Next time for sure!

TCD, is this for real?

Ah crap!

Busted!

I knew this was going to happen.

How could I have thought I could keep this from you?

Not the gnome!

Before you make any rash decisions, you should wait for the TCD Thanksgiving report. It will include a special tribute involving the gnome. Maybe that could somehow make up for my philandering with Lou.

Now everything is much more clear... You never loved anyone but Lou...

Not true.

Well not completely.

I do love me some Lou.

But I also love me some S70 and LL.

This is very funny Stef & Lisa.

You guys make me smile.

Same here.

Very funny stuff you two.

He's great, thank you!

Can't wait for your Thanksgiving TR! :)

Good to hear.

And I'll try to not make the wait much longer.

TCD

Before you make any rash decisions, you should wait for the TCD Thanksgiving report. It will include a special tribute involving the gnome. Maybe that could somehow make up for my philandering with Lou.

TCD

Oh, I'm over it. I luv ya too much to stay mad for long. ;)

But I am excited about another TCD report, especially if it involves the gnome!

Oh, I'm over it. I luv ya too much to stay mad for long. ;)

But I am excited about another TCD report, especially if it involves the gnome!

Thank goodness!

Yes, there will be some gnome photos in the next report.

A fellow Fiend even noticed the S70 tribute on my site, and mentioned it to me!

I will do my best to get that report launched in the next 24 hours!

TCD

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I helped you out by stopping TnBob and Jeff from harassing you.

It was great seeing Bob & Jeff. I just wish I had taken a pic of them looping in Bob's truck.

well as usual I'm a little late. I finally have been able to read your entire TR & have enjoyed every minute. Better late than never you know. Unfortunately I never got to thank you in person for the RR spike. It is now a permanent of my camper & will hopefully soon have a frame similar to stefs.

It was great seeing Bob & Jeff. I just wish I had taken a pic of them looping in Bob's truck.

well as usual I'm a little late. I finally have been able to read your entire TR & have enjoyed every minute. Better late than never you know. Unfortunately I never got to thank you in person for the RR spike. It is now a permanent of my camper & will hopefully soon have a frame similar to stefs.

Steve-

I'm glad that you are all caught up!

It was great to meet you, and I hope to see you again at the Fort some time.

Now you need to get started on reading my Thanksgiving trip report!

TCD