Let's get right to it.

Unlimited beer and sangria at HDDR. This is our first time at this dinner show. Is the beer awful? Any idea what brand it is? And the sangria - back story, I am not a wine drinker. However, I had my first glass (well, my first TWO glasses) of sangria last weekend and it was fantabulous. I've seen sangria at parties before and have only ever seen it made with red wine. The stuff I had was the dry, white wine. Any idea what the stuff at HDDR is made from?

TIA.

Yeah, the beer is Bud, and maybe Bud Light. Sangria from red wine. I don't remember much about it. Is that a good sign?

I think that's a REAL good sign. When I told the Hubs that there was unlimited beer, his response was "HELL YEAH". I think he, too, was planning to not remember it...then I reminded him that we leave the next day and he'd be hauling us back hungover. I think he changed his tune just a teeny bit.

AWESOME! Thanks for all of the info, and thanks mouseketab for the info straight outta the menu!:)

Hubs used to work for Anheuser Busch and we still have brand loyalty (well, I am a Corona lover but will drink Bud still) so it's good to know it's a good product!

AWESOME! Thanks for all of the info, and thanks mouseketab for the info straight outta the menu! :)

Hubs used to work for Anheuser Busch and we still have brand loyalty

Did he work at the plant in Cartersville? My husband used to work for the local Anheuser Busch distributor and I remember when the plant opened, they all got to go up and tour the place. He really enjoyed seeing it.

Did he work at the plant in Cartersville? My husband used to work for the local Anheuser Busch distributor and I remember when the plant opened, they all got to go up and tour the place. He really enjoyed seeing it.

Hey Holly....it's the other Holly (maybe that will be my nickname here...Other Holly), also in GA.

Yep, he worked at the brewery in Cartersville. Was there 11 years. He left in August. :)