Not being prudish, and Lord knows I've used the word a time or two before, but please be careful with your language. Some of us have word filters at work that would bar any future access to this site if it was noticed.

Now, on with the festivities.

We really don't like having to edit stuff like that, but the combination of language and holiday really wasn't appropriate. And as Snarkalicious said, it's not a "we hate bad language, oh my virgin ears" thing, it's a "we don't want the site blocked for those of you who like to visit us at work" thing.

Having said all that, Merry Christmas! :)

We really don't like having to edit stuff like that, but the combination of language and holiday really wasn't appropriate. And as Snarkalicious said, it's not a "we hate bad language, oh my virgin ears" thing, it's a "we don't want the site blocked for those of you who like to visit us at work" thing.

Having said all that, Merry Christmas!

Good call Chris.

I wanted to show the grandkids, that can read, the huge, huge, Santa that TCD posted on his TR and was glad that I didn't have to explain why a certain word was on this thread's title.

Being kids, I'm sure they would have noticed it.

I'm pro, G rated thread titles.

Good call Chris.

I wanted to show the grandkids, that can read, the huge, huge, Santa that TCD posted on his TR and was glad that I didn't have to explain why a certain word was on this thread's title.

Being kids, I'm sure they would have noticed it.

I'm pro, G rated thread titles.

Me too! Thanks Chris!!!