Spikes = railroad spikes from the old Fort Wilderness RR

TCD went on a mission to retreive as many as he could carry from the old tracks and he and his "elf" Lou have been handing these treasured keepsakes out to Fiends.

Of course just a visit from everyone's favorite Busman is a bonus! 8)

The spikes sound awesome. Hopefully Lou can find me. I went by Judy's site and she wasn't there so I will have to try her again tomorrow.

1709 and 1711 are the sites I was told we are supposed to move to tomorrow. Would you mind posting on here when the sites are available so I can know when to expect Disney to give them up for me? Thanks Raca, look forward to meeting you.

Robert, We saw your sign last evening while we were looping, but all was dark. Hope you enjoy your stay. We're here for another week in 1216. Yes, being (or is it getting) spiked is the best.

We haven't seen we3peas and we missed the Litchfields (no sign out).

I did see your sign tonight, but didn't remember, I'm old you know, if you had been spiked or not.

Yes we've been spiked by the awesome TCD himself.

We haven't seen we3peas and we missed the Litchfields (no sign out).

Actually I think you had a long conversation with my husband while he was out looping in the golf cart on Thursday? He told me he met Tired and retired. We haven't been here at the site much. Someone in the family is in every race this weekend and then we have family stuff to do as well.

We're in 1726,1727 and 1729. Look for the We3Peas sign.

Heading out to see the Osbourne Lights

It seemed like everytime I saw y'all I was either in a hurry or it looked like there was a small party going on at your site that I didnt want to interrupt. Sorry we didnt get a chance to chat. Hopefully we'll be there at the same time again and make up for it.

It seemed like everytime I saw y'all I was either in a hurry or it looked like there was a small party going on at your site that I didnt want to interrupt. Sorry we didnt get a chance to chat. Hopefully we'll be there at the same time again and make up for it.

If there is a party going on at a Fiends site, it is MEANT for you to interrupt!! You are a Fiend, you are INVITED!!!

It was nice to meet you too, Bob.

The Fort was a well-deserved and appreciated trip. I am currently sitting in the Atlanta airport waiting to get on a plane back over to the sandbox for a few more months. Thanks everyone for the support. I hope to see many of you this summer on my next trip to the Fort.

Stay safe over there and looking forward to seeing your this summer when you return. Thanks for keeping our country safe!