Guess where i'm at for New Years!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Happy Nature Tater from me too!! :rofl2:

Rita's New Year resolution? Read it before you hit the enter key!!!

I think I need a ticket to the short bus :-)

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I'm thinking the short bus is a ETicket ride.. :jumpforjoy

What a nice night it was. Some of us didn't miss the Fort boat over to MK.

We stood outside the MK turnstiles along the docks and watched a fantastic fireworks show. We were right in the middle of it all.

Thanks to Lorna and Jen for the great idea. Unfortunately, Jen didn't make it over. I had never seen the New Years fireworks show at MK before.

The beauty of this approach, other than great viewing location, is that as soon as it's over, the boat is right there and you're on the first boat before the crowds exit the park.

What a nice night it was. Some of us didn't miss the Fort boat over to MK.

We stood outside the MK turnstiles along the docks and watched a fantastic fireworks show. We were right in the middle of it all.

Thanks to Lorna and Jen for the great idea. Unfortunately, Jen didn't make it over. I had never seen the New Years fireworks show at MK before.

The beauty of this approach, other than great viewing location, is that as soon as it's over, the boat is right there and you're on the first boat before the crowds exit the park.

that sounds like an excellent idea. but, who brought the alcohol? was it a drinking cruise on the way over and back?

that sounds like an excellent idea. but, who brought the alcohol? was it a drinking cruise on the way over and back?

No drinking, it's Disney after all.

There was an after fireworks Fiend get together, but we didn't go. It was time to call it a day.

I had jammed people into a bus all day, stopped at the Fort and said hi to a bunch of Fiends on my way out, went home, got stuffed on Chinese food, went back to the Fort, mingled for a while, then to MK for the fireworks, that was enough.

I can't pick just one!

I like this one, for obvious reasons :heartsmiley:

DSCN0558.jpg

I like this one because I expect Chris to always be surrounded by techie stuff, and I would love to know what Jen is thinking! :rofl2:

DSCN0458.jpg

And this is a great picture of Chris, especially accompanied by multiple red solo cups!

DSCN0430.jpg